An insulating glass production line is a kind of glass deep processing equipment, which is mainly used to process and make insulating glass instruments.
An insulating glass production line is a kind of glass deep-processing equipment, mainly used to process and produce insulating glass. After cutting the original glass, it enters the insulating glass production line. It mainly goes through cleaning, drying, making spacer frames, filling desiccant, and the first seal (coated with butyl rubber). , inspection, frame placement, sheet pressing, second sealing (polysulfide glue or silicone glue), and next sheet, the insulating glass deep-processing products produced by the process are of high quality and fast processing speed.
380 V 50 Hz
Original glass thickness
3 mm-10 mm
|Maximum processing size|
1800 mm * 2500 mm
|Size||13030 mm * 2350 mm * 3000 mm|
The insulating glass production line mainly has four sections: feeding section, washing and drying section, inspection section, and combining section. The four sections are placed vertically at the same inclination angle, with a compact structure, economical and practical, high efficiency, and convenient maintenance. The washing shell is made of stainless steel, and the conveying roller is an acid and alkali-resistant rubber roller; through the plexiglass window, the glass cleaning situation can be observed conveniently at any time; The speed runs smoothly. The drying section adopts a large wind-force inclined air knife to dry the glass surface. The inspection section is equipped with a light tube, which can check the washing quality of the glass; the combined section has glass positioning and aluminum frame positioning devices, which can complete the functions of glass positioning and aluminum frame positioning. The glass is supported and conveyed by the conveying rubber roller. The conveying roller is driven by the motor (roller pressing section motor) through the frequency conversion speed regulator through the sprocket. The glass enters this section at a low speed from the washing and drying section and accelerates to the next work after passing the inspection. section to improve work efficiency; the frequency converter controls the running speed of the speed-regulating motor in this section, and the photoelectric switch controls the glass to enter the next working section.
The washing water system of the insulating glass production line is a circulation system, and its water tank is equipped with a constant temperature water heating device so that the water temperature can be automatically maintained within a reasonable range.
The water is drawn out from the water tank by the water pump, sprayed onto the glass surface through the spray water pipe, and flows back to the water tank after washing the glass for recycling. If the water quality is poor, it needs to be equipped with a water treatment device (prepared by the user). After the water is treated, it enters the water tank and is recycled according to the above steps.
Air system: The fan passes through a pair of inclined air knives to dry the glass.
The plant where insulating glass equipment is installed should have an air source and 380V/220V (50Hz) AC power supply three-phase four-wire power supply configuration, that is, three-phase live wire and one-phase neutral wire; solid concrete floor; industrial tap water source, drainage ditch, site Clean and dust free.
The debugging method
1. Put the insulating glass production line lightly on the installation position, and correctly arrange the position sequence of each section of the production line.
2. Body leveling. Adjust the height of the leveling bolts on the base of the machine so that the supporting surfaces of the conveying roller and the supporting nylon wheel are at the same height, the back-to-wheel on the inclined frame is in the same plane, and each section is relatively parallel, and then lock the nut.
3. Fasten the parts that need to be connected between each section, and connect the transmission chain from the feeding section to the cleaning and drying section. Place the fans and water tanks correctly, and connect the air ducts and water pipes according to the water and air system diagrams.
4. Comprehensively check whether the joints of all fasteners of the machine are loose due to transportation vibration, and fasten them one by one (especially whether the joints of each terminal are loose).
5. The grounding wire shall use soft copper core yellow-green insulated wire with a cross-sectional area of not less than 4 square millimeters, and the grounding resistance shall not be greater than 4 ohms.
6. Connect the air source, and check whether the pipeline is unobstructed and whether there is any damage. The air source pressure is required to be 0.6-0.8 Mpa.
7. Turn on the power, and test whether the rotation direction of each motor is correct and whether each transmission sprocket is flexible and stable.
8. Clean the whole machine and tidy up the working area.