The glass washing machine is a special equipment for cleaning and drying the glass surface before the deep processing processes such as mirror making, vacuum coating, tempering, hot bending, and insulating glass assembling. The glass washing machine is mainly composed of a transmission system, scrubbing, water rinsing, pure water rinsing, cold and hot air drying, and electric control system. According to the needs of users, the medium and large glass washing machine is also equipped with a manual (pneumatic) glass turning trolley and inspection light source, and other systems.
Table of contents
|Model||1200 type||1600 type|
|Max. washing glass width||1100*2100 mm||1500*2500 mm|
|Min. washing glass width||80*180 mm||100*300 mm|
|Washing glass thickness||3-15 mm||3-15 mm|
|Transfer speed||750-3500 mm/min||700-3500 mm/min|
|Power||9 kw||11 kw|
|3300 mm*1650 mm*1100 mm||4100 mm*2000 mm* 1100 mm|
|Weight||800 kg||1000 kg|
1. The horizontal glass washing machine adopts the national standard square tube skeleton; the horizontal structure;
2. The temperature controller of the horizontal glass washing machine can adjust the blowing temperature from 0-90°;
3. The transmission part of the horizontal glass washing machine is controlled by a stepless speed changer, and the cleaning speed can be adjusted arbitrarily;
4. The conveying stick, brush stick and sponge stick of the horizontal glass washing machine are all made of high temperature resistant, acid and alkali resistant materials, and have a long service life;
5. The horizontal glass washing machine is designed to be driven by dense rollers, with a large processing area, and the circulating water can clean the glass once.
6. The horizontal glass washing machine uses a centrifugal fan with low volume and large air volume; high-temperature drying system, the surface temperature of the glass after cleaning is about 30-50°.
The horizontal glass cleaning machine can clean glass with a minimum thickness of 25 mm, and the minimum cleaning thickness is 1.1 mm, which is suitable for lens glass, mosaic glass, etc.; the maximum glass cleaning range is 2500 mm, and the thickness can be adjusted to 30 mm, which is suitable for large tempered glass, which is thicker furniture glass and so on.
Instructions for use
According to the function of each electrical component on the console, start and stop the electrical appliances in the following order:
(1) Turn on the main power supply (console)
(2) Adjust the position of the upwind knife according to the thickness of the glass (four handles in the drying section)
(3) Start the blower (console) 15 minutes before each shift of production
(4) Check whether the water tank is full of water
(5) Set the hot air temperature (console)
(6) Heater energized (console)
(7) Turn on the water pump (console)
(8) Start the brush roller motor (console)
(9) Place the glass plate within the limited range of the feeding section
(10) Turn on inspection lights (console)
(11) Check the glass at the discharge section and take it away
(12) Turn off the heater at the end of each shift, and turn off the blower (console) after three minutes
(13) Turn off the lighting (console)
(14) Off-brush roller motor (console)
(15) Lower the speed regulator to the lowest position (console)
(16) Turn off the conveyor roller motor (console)
(17) Turn off the water pump
(18) Turn off the main power
(1) Be sure to turn on the blower first and then the heater. Turn off the heater first, then the blower.
(2) When the thickness of the glass plate is changed, the height of the upwind knife must be adjusted first, otherwise it will cause damage accidents.
(3) Be sure to lower the speed regulator to zero before stopping the conveyor motor.
(4) There is an emergency stop button on the console, which can be used in case of emergency.
(5) The glass must be placed within the limited range of the feeding section.
(6) When adding tap water to the washing water tank, the water level should not exceed 250 MM. When the water level is lower than 200 MM, add water in time.
It is very important to carry out daily maintenance and maintenance on the machine. You should always observe the moving parts, water system, air system, and electrical system of the machine, and stop the machine immediately for inspection in case of emergency.
(1) Bearing and lubrication
Lubricate each lubrication point in time.
(2) Maintenance of the waterway system
The water used in the cleaning section is used for circulation. The water stored in the water tank should be replaced every day to ensure clean water for cleaning, and the water tank and filter device should be cleaned once a month. The water spray can be monitored through the observation hole on the cover of the cleaning section. If clogging is found, stop the pump and open the tank cover, remove the water nozzle, and install it after dredging and cleaning.
(3) Maintenance of the shunt system
Regularly check the operation of the blower, stop it immediately in case of abnormal sound, and report it to the maintenance department for inspection. Clean the filter grid of the air inlet every two months, and keep the blower room clean at ordinary times to prevent dust from being sucked into the air duct and contaminating the glass.
(4) Waterway system
As shown in Figure 3, the waterway system consists of two water tanks and four sets of circulating water systems. The neutral glass cleaner with pH=7 should be used for the detergent box, and deionized water should be used for the last glass rinse. The quality of water directly affects the surface cleanliness of the rear glass. The temperature of the washing liquid is generally controlled at 30-60 degrees (the water temperature heating control device is prepared by the user).
(5) Air duct system
As shown in Figure 4, the compressed air from the blower is sent to the upper and lower cold air knives, and the distance between the upper and lower hot air knives and the glass plane through the air distributor. gap.
(6) Installation and adjustment
① Site conditions should have a 380V AC power supply, industrial tap water source, and drainage ditch.
② As shown in Figure 7, correctly place the feed section rack, cleaning section rack, drying section rack, discharge section rack, control cabinet, and ventilation cabinet.