The comparison of two design structures of large-panel insulated glass production lines
For example, the maximum size of insulating glass required for a construction project is 3m*6m.① The equipment structure: Extended size equipment + Inside combination technology + Two plate-pressing sections + Online argon-gas filling function
Each section of the production line needs to be designed and extended to the maximum size of the large-panel insulating glass, and the equipment size of all processing sections except the vertical glass washing and drying machine
is upgraded to more than 6m. At the same time, the plate pressing section is made into two sections, and the processing method of combining the plates inside the plate is adapted to meet the requirement that the maximum length reaches 6m.Advantage:
1. It can realize the one-time plate press molding of large plate insulating glass, and complete the argon filling function at one time, without the need for multiple processing operations;
2. It can realize simultaneous pressing and inflating of two pieces of insulating glass to improve production efficiency.Disadvantages:
1. The production line occupies a large workshop area;
2. The price is relatively high.Know More②The equipment structure: Normal size equipment + Outside combination technology + Only one plate-pressing sections + Offline argon-gas filling function
using the method of outside combination sheet + single plate press, it is necessary to combine two pieces of 3m*6m glass together outside the plate press, and the glass enters the plate press two or more times Pressing for the second time, and then manually inflating to complete the processing of insulating glass.Advantage:
1. The equipment of the second structure is about 4 meters shorter than the double-plate press of the first structure, and the floor space is smaller.
2. The price is relatively lower than LIJIANG Glass LJBZ3370 Automatic Jumbo Size Insulating Glass Production Line
1. The length of the plate press is not enough, it needs to be pressed twice or more times, which will cause uneven pressing of the first sealant butyl rubber coating and affect the sealing effect of the glass.
2. There is no way to fill the glass with argon gas online. The only way is to move the glass offline to punch holes and then manually inflate the gas. Manual inflation takes a long time, and it is difficult to meet the standard requirements of a gas content.
3. During the processing of large glass plates, multiple pressings are required, and the production efficiency will also be reduced.