Compared with the ordinary insulating glass production line, LIJIANG Glass LJBZ2025GF vertical 2m air-floating insulating glass production line adopts the air-floating backing plate, which can prevent the glass from being scratched during processing and avoid the contamination of glass roll marks...
Benefits & Features
1 The whole process adopts PLC control, the washing machine, the frame machine, the tablet machine, and the tablet press adopt the digital input control system, and the equipment operation adopts the intermittent working mode, which is more user-friendly. The high degree of automation and easy operation.
2. It adopts the human-machine interface touch screen, which is convenient for automatic and manual conversion, and has a single-segment operation display function, which can accurately display the operation and fault conditions of the equipment and facilitate maintenance.
3. Automatic identification of coated glass function (optional), automatic identification of offline Low-E glass function (optional), automatic alarm and stop transmission function when the film layer is wrong.
4 The main body of the cleaning machine is all made of food-grade 404# stainless steel plate by bending and welding. The cleaning machine door is made of visible tempered glass, and the operation of the brush, rubber roller, and spray can be seen at a glance; the cleaning machine door is equipped with a safety signal switch, and the equipment automatically stops when it is opened to ensure the safety of the operator.
5. The feeding section of the cleaning machine is equipped with a driving wheel feeding method, and the splashing drying area adopts the bottom roller driving mode. There is no rubber roller extrusion mark on the surface of the coating or Low-E glass, which can effectively prevent the filming from happening.
6 When cleaning the coating or Low-E glass, click the touch screen option function, the ordinary brush will be automatically separated, and the Low-E brush will be driven by frequency conversion.
7. The washing machine adopts an oil-free lubricating waterproof bearing to avoid secondary pollution of the water source.
8 The splash drying area (air knife room) is equipped with a water mist separation device, which eliminates the possibility of floating water mist (oil molecules) when the glass passes through the strong wind pressure splash drying area (the glass surface adheres to oil molecules and encounters natural light. produce bright spots).
9 The unique design of the spray system, the spray angle can be adjusted arbitrarily, the cleaning and maintenance are fast and convenient, the water tank of the washing machine is equipped with a water heating system, and it is recommended to use it when the room temperature is less than or equal to 7°.
10 The water fan adopts an external air intake and filter air device to ensure the cleanness of the air in the fan. The optimally designed fan can produce air volume and air pressure to ensure clean and dry glass. The fan is equipped with a wind heating system, and it is recommended to use it when the room temperature is less than or equal to 7°.
11. The transmission backboard adopts a high-strength board with double-sided polyurethane resin coating, which has strong corrosion resistance and good flatness.
12. The bottom roller is made of through-axis polyurethane material, and the shaft core is connected by a screw thread. When producing large-size glass, it is ensured that the bottom roller has no off-axis phenomenon. If one side is worn out, the bottom roller can be repositioned and used again, extending the service life of the roller.
13 The upper frame machine adopts manual control geared motor to accurately position the X and Y axes of the aluminum frame.
14. The bracket and guide rod of the laminating machine are made of special aluminum alloy profiles, which are easy to adjust; when producing three-layer insulating glass, the laminating machine automatically resets.
15 The tablet press adopts the central positioning tableting method so that the glass is evenly pressed in the center of the tablet press.
16 The tableting time can be adjusted arbitrarily according to the glass size. When the glass exceeds the length of the tableting machine, the system has the function of multiple tableting.
17 The key transmission parts use expansion sleeves instead of ordinary key connections to ensure adjustment accuracy and transmission reliability.
18. Each section of wiring adopts a single-section aviation plug connection method, which has strong anti-interference and is convenient for equipment installation and maintenance.
Production line components
1 Input conveyor
2 Washing and drying machine
3 Inspection conveyor
4 Frame loading machine
5 Lamination machine
6 Tablet press
7 Output conveyor
8 Turning table
10 Water storage tank
11 Control system
The Process flow
The input conveyor is equipped with an automatic identification system for coated glass and Low-E glass, and has an automatic alarm and stop transmission functions when the film layer is wrong. The cleaning machine is equipped with an automatic switching cleaning function, Low-E glass cleaning frequency conversion function, oil-free lubrication transmission function in the cleaning machine, primary cleaning, secondary cleaning isolation function, water mist separation function in the splash drying area, cleaning outlet glass electrostatic Automatic release function (optional).
The process method
When producing equilateral-size glass, the first piece of glass after cleaning is parked on the upper frame machine, and the aluminum frame is accurately positioned on the X and Y axes by manually controlling the deceleration motor. The second piece of glass stops on the upper frame machine and waits for the positioning of the upper guide rod of the lamination machine, and then enters the lamination machine. The output conveyor is equipped with automatic stop and transmission functions, which can accurately judge whether the next stage of the turning table can be conveyed. The turning table is equipped with a stop-turning function. When the oversized glass cannot be manually transported, it can be instructed to automatically or manually turn over, and the oversized glass can be slid out of the turning table in parallel for the second seal.
The Air-floating Transmission Section
At present, with the development of technology and market demand, the insulating glass format of glass curtain wall buildings continues to expand and its thickness continues to become thinner. Therefore, the production technology of the automatic insulating glass production line is required to be higher. At present, large-sized hollow front flat glass is mostly transported by contact transmission rollers. These contact methods can easily cause scratches and contamination to the flat glass, and can easily cause the glass to break, thus seriously affecting the quality of the product and thus the production efficiency.
Based on the phenomena of scratches and contamination that often occur among glass deep processing practitioners, LIJIANG Glass independently developed and produced an air-floating glass transmission section, which is used for air-floating transportation of large-scale glass, including a bracket and an air-floating transportation platform installed on the bracket. , the air flotation conveying platform is assembled and spliced by several air flotation conveying plates; several floating holes are distributed on the air flotation conveying plate, and a conveying channel is opened inside the air flotation conveying plate, and the conveying channel runs through the side of the air flotation conveying plate, Each of the floating holes is connected to a transportation channel inside the air flotation transport platform; the floating holes are in the shape of a funnel with an upward opening, and diversion grooves are evenly provided around the edges. The new air-floating glass transmission section has a simple structure, easy processing, and flexible operation. Through airflow control, specific airflow distribution can be achieved to achieve air-floating lifting with uniform lifting force, stable load-bearing of large glass, and convenient transportation.
The External Plate Pressing Structure Section
Most of the insulating glass plate pressing structures currently in use use ball screws and hydraulic pressure. In the actual production process, most of the production line equipment and transportation structures require the insulating glass to be transported at an angle, resulting in subsequent plate pressing. The structure is also tilted. After long-term use, the plate-pressed structure is prone to metal fatigue, causing the insulating glass to collide with the plate-pressed structure, causing fragmentation and delaying the production progress. Secondly, during the subsequent plate pressing process, the hydraulic pressure The mechanism and ball screw are easily prone to stroke deviation, resulting in uneven subsequent plate pressure, which may lead to loose sealing or fragmentation.
In response to this problem, LIJIANG Glass independently developed and produced an automated insulating glass outer sheet pressing production line using a plate pressing device. Through storage boxes, buffer rods, buffer springs, mounting blocks, balls and negative pressure suction cups, it can ensure During the process of extrusion and transportation, the insulating glass is in a relatively stable state and will not be dislocated, which avoids the problem of loose sealing and improves the quality stability of the product. Through the limiting frame, limiting rollers, plate surface and base, The working stroke of the limiting plate can be limited to avoid the problem of uneven force, which may lead to broken insulating glass or loose sealing.
1. Free inquiry and consulting support.
2. Free sample-making support.
3. Manufacturing process inspection.
4. Free quotation.
1. Offering the specifications for the entry-level glass deep-processing machine with 1 years warranty.
2. English software, user manual, and engineer guide.
3. 7/24 technical support by email or call, if you have any problems, we will help you to solve them within 12 hours.
4. During the warranty period, if any part is broken, we will provide it for free.
5. Free remote service and support, if it is necessary, our engineer will come to your country for training.
6. 7 working days to produce the machine, in the meanwhile, we will report the production process in time.
1. Is it easy to operate for a beginner?
We provide an English manual or live video guide that will show how to set up and use the machine. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you can quickly learn to operate. If you still have any problems, please contact us directly via calling or mailing.
2. How to choose the right entry-level glass deep-processing machine?
Yes, to give you a suitable entry-level insulating glass producing machine, please tell me the max working area, materials for processing, and the thickness for the materials to be cut. Then an affordable glass deep-processing machine will be recommended to fit your requirements.
3. If the glass deep-processing machine have any problem after I ordered it, what could I do?
3.1. Free parts will be sent to you in the warranty period if the machine has any problem.
3.2. Free after-sales service life for the machine, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
3.3. We will offer 7/24 free service and support by phone, WhatsApp, skype, and mail.
4. What about quality control?
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete machine will be tested to make sure it can work very well before being out of the factory. The testing video and pictures will be available before delivery.
5. What about the MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1 set glass deep-processing machine. We could send the glass deep-processing machine to your country port directly, please tell us your port name. There will be the best shipping freight and machine price for you.
6. What about the payment terms?
6.1. 30% by T/T in advance, 70% by T/T before shipping.
6.2. L/C is acceptable, if the amount is big, please issue the draft for our confirmation at first.
7. What about the delivery terms?
We will arrange the delivery on the terms we both agreed upon after the confirmation by the buyer. For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days. For special ordered machines, it would be 15 to 30 days depending on the factory arrangement.
8. What about the packing?
Waterproof plastic film package with foam protection in each corner. Plywood case package with steel belt. It saves space as much as possible for container loading.
9. What about the documents after shipment?
After shipment, we will send original documents to you by DHL which include the packing list, commercial invoice, bill of landing, and other certificates as required by clients.
International Shipping Around the World
All the glass deep-processing machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air, or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with your name, email, detailed address, product, and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.