The Sales Administrator usually should docking with distributors and agents in the divided regions, formulating regional sales plans, and supervising the achievement of sales targets, improving the regional sales system framework, etc.
The Job Responsibilities of Sales Administrator:
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in your industry.
- Identifying valuable emerging markets.
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conference, trade shows, and expositions
- Maximising company profit
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace
- Forming sales strategies to keep your company competitive and innovative.