With the emergence of large buildings, high-rise buildings and super high-rise buildings in various places, energy-saving and artistic treatment of buildings is an important topic at present. Through the construction of energy-saving and artistically treated buildings, municipal construction and commercial buildings can achieve the effects of beautifying the city, rendering the living environment, showing the style of the times, and saving energy and reducing consumption.
Insulating glass curtain walls 1
Glass curtain walls (including doors and windows) have been widely accepted as an important means of building energy conservation and artistic treatment. The basic functions of glass curtain walls and glass doors and windows are wind, rain, lighting, energy-saving, sound insulation, and noise reduction. Bring the outdoor scenery to eight indoors, expand the visual space, and create a comfortable living and working environment; and have the function of beautifying and decorating the appearance of the building.
Insulating glass curtain walls 2
The glass currently used in buildings mainly includes the following categories: single glass, insulating glass, and laminated glass.
Single glass 1
Laminated glass 1
The following mainly introduces insulating glass: insulating glass is a product in which two or more sheets of flat glass are separated by a spacer frame and sealed with a sealant to form a dry gas space between the glass layers. With excellent properties such as heat insulation, sound insulation, anti-frost and anti-condensation, it is an indispensable door and window component in modern times, and it is also an emerging transparent wall material. The structural forms of hollow glass include: hollow glass is composed of two or more layers of flat glass. Use high-strength and high-air-tight composite adhesives around to bond and seal two or more pieces of glass with sealing strips and glass strips. The middle is filled with dry gas, and the frame is filled with desiccant to ensure the dryness of the air between the glass sheets. Various original glass sheets with different properties can be selected according to requirements, such as colorless transparent float glass patterned glass, heat-absorbing glass, heat-reflective glass, wired glass, tempered glass, etc. and frames (aluminum frame or glass strip, etc.), It is made by cementing, welding or welding. The space between the two pieces of glass is separated by a hollow aluminum alloy frame. The dry air and the desiccant in the aluminum alloy frame absorb the moisture in the glass space through the opening to keep the space extremely dry and airtight. Sealant (usually butyl rubber), high-strength adhesive (polysulfide rubber or structural glue).
Butyl rubber for insulating glass producing 1
Polysulfide rubber for insulating glass producing 1
1. Transparent Insulating Glass (take 6+12A+6 as an example)
Physical parameters: light transmittance: 80%; reflectivity: 15%: U value: 28w/m2k, Shading coefficient: 0.83; Sound insulation and noise reduction performance: Level 4, 35Db.
- 1) High visible light transmittance and good permeability;
- 2) In winter, it can accept more sunlight and heat radiation during the day, which can appropriately reduce the energy consumption caused by heating;
- 3) High reprocessing yield, excellent optical quality, and good spot angle;
- 4) The surface is flat, the deformation is small after reprocessing, and the distortion of the reflected image is small;
- 5) It has good sound insulation and noise reduction performance. If the hollow layer is filled with inert gas, its performance will be further improved.
- 1) Because of the high visible light transmittance, too much sunlight and heat will enter the room in summer, in order to maintain a suitable indoor temperature. It will greatly increase the energy consumption of the air conditioner, and the subsequent investment will be relatively large;
- 2) The u value is high and the heat resistance performance is poor. Whether in winter or summer, the heat conduction due to the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is very large. In order to maintain a suitable indoor temperature, the energy consumption of air-conditioning and heating is greatly increased. Larger and not conducive to environmental protection.
Transparent insulating glass 1
2. Low—E Hollow Glass (take milli-transparent type, light blue, 6+12A+6 as an example)
Low-E glass, also known as low-e glass, is produced by coating 1 or 2 layers of 10-20 nanometer silver metal on the original sheet of our high-quality float glass by vacuum magnetic air sputtering: tweezers have the lowest emissivity in nature The material can reduce the emissivity of the glass from 0 84 to O 1, or even lower, and reduce the radiant heat loss by nearly 90%, which is a high energy-saving product.
Physical parameters: light transmittance: 73%; reflectance: 12%; u value: 18W/m. · K;Shading coefficient: 0 69; Sound insulation and noise reduction performance: Level 4, 35Db.
- 1) The visible light transmittance is high, transparent, good, and the indoor natural lighting effect is prefect;
- 2) In winter, a large amount of solar heat radiation is allowed to enter the room to increase the indoor heat energy;
- 3) It can reflect indoor heating, household appliances and the far-infrared heat emitted by the human body back into the room, greatly reducing the energy consumption caused by heating;
- 4) The colors are diversified, natural and elegant, each suitable for its own style, to meet different design requirements;
- 5) It has good sound insulation and noise reduction performance. If the hollow layer is filled with inert gas, its performance will be further improved;
- 6) It has a good energy-saving effect, which can greatly reduce the energy consumption of the building operation, and reduce the installed capacity of the air conditioner. The subsequent investment is greatly reduced compared with the transparent flat glass, which is beneficial to environmental protection;
- 1 It is used to have high visible light transmittance. Excessive sunlight and heat entering the room in summer will relatively increase the energy consumption of the air conditioner;
- 2) The processing performance is relatively inferior to that of transparent insulating glass;
- 3) The price is relatively higher than that of transparent insulating glass;Comprehensive evaluation: beautiful and transparent appearance, good functions in all aspects, energy saving and environmental protection, and less follow-up investment.
Low—E insulating glass 1
3 Triple Glass and Double Hollow Glass (take transparent, 5+9A-4+9A+5 as an example)
Physical parameters: light transmittance: 74%; reflectivity: 21% i U value: 193w/m2 k:Shading coefficient: 0 81; sound insulation and noise reduction performance: level 5, 40Db.
- High visible light transmittance, good permeability, good indoor natural lighting effect;
- In winter, a large amount of solar heat radiation is allowed to enter the room to increase the indoor heat energy;
- There is one more air layer than ordinary insulating glass, the heat preservation performance is relatively improved, and the energy consumption caused by heating or air conditioning is greatly reduced;
- There is one more air layer than ordinary insulating glass, and the sound insulation and noise reduction performance are greatly improved. If the hollow layer is filled with inert gas, its performance will be improved, which is conducive to creating a quiet and comfortable living and working environment. The best choice for buildings in downtown areas;
- It has a good energy-saving effect, which can greatly reduce the energy consumption of the building operation and the installed capacity of the air conditioner. The subsequent investment is greatly reduced compared with the transparent insulating glass, which is beneficial to environmental protection:6) The product price is moderate.
- Because visible light penetrates the plug height, excessive heat energy will enter the room in summer, which will increase the energy consumption of the air conditioner.
- Due to an additional layer of air and Lianli. The weight is relatively large, and the appearance is relatively thicker than ordinary insulating glass;
- Due to the relatively large self-weight, the requirements for profiles and hardware are relatively high.
Triple Glass 1
Comprehensive evaluation: beautiful and transparent appearance, good functions in all aspects, energy-saving and environmental protection, moderate price, and less follow-up investment.
For more information about Jinan LIJIANG Glass insulating glass processing equipment and insulating glass processing accessories, please click here to learn more.