This article will take the most important process in the process of insulating glass processing - the second silicone glue applied to insulating glass as an example, and focus on the basic sealing operation principle of LIJIANG Glass LJTJ 2030 / LJTJ 2540 Automatic Insulating Glass Sealing Robot Equipment, for many manufacturers engaged in glass deep processing provide equipment references.
A. The basic definition of a insulating glass sealing robot machine
1. Sealed insulating glass unit: two or more pieces of glass are evenly spaced for effective support and sealed around the periphery so that a dry gas space is formed between the glass layers. (English abbreviation: Insulating Glass Units or Double Glass Units).Its structure is shown in the figure:
2. Gluing: The scientific name is sealing. This refers to the second process of gluing and sealing after the insulating glass is processed in the previous process and bonded to the glass with butyl glue + spacer strips (commonly known as lamination).
3. Glue requirements:
a. In the glued area, the sealant must be filled and filled, and there must be no "bright lines" or "blanks".
b, uniform, no spillage, clean.
c, Corner seals are filled and clean.
generally divided into two-component polysulfide rubber (PS) and two-component silicone rubber (SL).
5. Common technical parameters:
W: Total thickness (mm). Minimum 12 mm. Maximum 60 mm.
b: Glue width (mm). Generally 6, 9, 12, 15, maximum 24.
h: Glue depth (mm). Minimum 2, maximum 10.
g1: Thickness of the first piece of glass (mm). Minimum 3, maximum 20.
g2: Thickness of the second piece of glass (mm). Minimum 3, maximum 20 (up to 45 mm under special devices).
H: Glass height (mm): Min 200, Max 2500.
L: glass length (mm): min 200, max 3800.
6. Machinable shape of insulating glass: At present, this machine can not only process pieces of glass such as rectangles, other special-shaped glass can be processed.Figure 5 The glass must be placed horizontally on the conveyor belt7. Required glass assembly error:Figure 6 The required glass assembly error8. The transmission direction of the glass: according to user requirements, it can be arbitrarily set as left in and right out and right in and left out.Figure 7 The direction of in and out transportation of glass can be freely set
B. Automatic feature description
1. The structure of the machine:Figure 8 The structure of the insulating glass sealing robot machine 12. The basic process of automatic gluing:Under normal circumstances, the glue machine is the last link in the automatic production line of insulating glass. Usually, at the back of the pressing section, it glues the assembled and pressed insulating glass. The basic sequence is as follows:(1) The glass that is not glued is fed in by the unit connected in front, and the conveying is stopped when the glass reaches the measuring device.(2) Measure the total width W, and calculate the gluing width according to the manually input g1 and g2 values. W-g1-g2=bFigure 9 The insulating glass thickness inspection 1(3) After the measurement is completed, the glass enters the suction cup adsorption area, stops the suction cup from extending, and completely absorbs, and then the suction cup and the conveyor belt are transported to the glue area synchronously.Figure 10 The delivery process to the glue coating area(4) When the tail edge of the glass reaches the gun head, stop the transmission, and after positioning, the lifting mechanism raises and starts to glue the first side. Figure 11 The first side glue coating of insulating glass sealing robot(5) When it rises to the upper edge of the glass, the height H value of the glass is measured by the measuring mechanism, the tip is turned 90 degrees, the lower support is turned up, and after the tip is positioned and the corner is glued, the glass starts to be conveyed in reverse, facing the upper (Second side) for glue.Figure 12 The second side glue coating of insulating glass sealing robot(6) When the conveying is completed according to the measured length after the top is finished, the gun head is turned 90 degrees, placed in place, and glued at the corner. The tip of the pipette moves down to glue the third side.Figure 13 The third side glue coating of insulating glass sealing robot(7) After the tip reaches the bottom edge, turn it 90 degrees, place it in place, and inject glue at the corner. The glass is transported forward, glued on the bottom edge (fourth edge), and moved according to the measured length value. Make the fourth corner injection and finish gluing.Figure 14 The fourth edge corner injection of insulating glass sealing robot(8) After the glue is finished, the suction cup is separated and returned to the original area, and the glass continues to move forward. After reaching the conveying section, the delay stops. Remove glued glass by hand. The next piece of glass enters the gluing area and starts the next cycle.Figure 15 The next cycle glass glue of insulating glass sealing robot 3. All control operations are completed by the control computer placed in front of the machine. Its interface should complete all operations and carry out parameter setting and data adjustment and has an automatic fault diagnosis function to display status and related data promptly.
C. The specific description of the process
1. The input of glass:There are two situations for glass input: A fully automatic online input. B uses manual placement independently.A Fully automatic production line consisting of insulating glass production lines. At this time, the glass input is coordinated by the communication between the automatic glue machine and the front unit (such as the pressing section).Figure 16 The input of Low-E GlassTo improve production efficiency, it is divided into two different programs "small glass" and "large glass" when the glass is input.● Judgment of big and small glass: When E03 is "1" and E01 is "0", it is judged as small glass.b When E03 is "1" and E01 is "1", it is judged that it is a large glass.● For small glass: Even if the small glass is working in the gluing area, allow the glass to enter E03, and measure the glass thickness, and weight.Large glass: For example, when the large glass is glued in the gluing area, the glass is not allowed to enter. The detection area E03 can only be entered when the large glass gluing operation is completed and the output section is entered or when there is no operation.B. When the automatic glue dispenser works independently, the film is manually loaded. At this time, it must be ensured that the glass is allowed to be placed under the above conditions, otherwise, there should be an alarm prompt, and the machine should be stopped. The machine continues to run after confirming the command.After manual loading, E01 should be set to "1". Then step on the foot switch to start the delivery program. Others are the same as A above.2. Thickness detection:All inputs will decelerate at E02 "1" (rise delay), and stop at E03 "1" (rise delay). At this time, glass thickness measurement is performed. The principle is as follows:Figure 17 The Thickness detection of Low-E GlassThe two pressure rollers clamp the glass like calipers, and at the same time make the reading of the potentiometer change. When the reading of the potentiometer does not change within a certain range, it can be considered that the measurement has been completed, and the final reading is regarded as a reliable value. This corresponds to the total thickness W of the glass.b=W-g1-g2 (accurate to 0.1mm)The values of g1 and g2 are manually input when the machine is turned on. Considering that g1 and g2 will not change within a certain batch in actual production, to prevent data errors, the corresponding production batch value should be input when inputting the value of g1 and g2, and the control center should count during production. When the quantity reaches the input value, it should stop and alarm, and ask the operator to re-input the g1, g2 values, and the corresponding batch value. like:g1=5, g2=8, This numbers of batch=20 piecesb value:① Provide data for the calculation of glue output. VS=hbus② Provide data for the muzzle aiming at the middle position of the glass. Its calculation formula: Center distance: X= g1+ b/2 The X axis adjusts the movement of the glue gun mouth according to this data so that it is aligned with the center of the glue width b. The W value also provides data for the width of the V-belt in the output section to accommodate the glass. The principle is as follows:Figure 18 The relationship between the glass thickness W and the moving distanceThe relationship between the glass thickness W and the moving distance is as follows;V=W/cos30°When the difference between the W value of the measured glass and the previous piece of glass is greater than 1mm, before the piece of glass enters the output belt, the output belt should be adjusted according to this formula of V value.After the above actions or data transmission is completed, the conveying glass enters the suction cup area.3. Length detection and suction cup:After the thickness measurement is completed, the conveyed glass advances to the suction cup area and the length value L of the glass is measured by C01 at this time. C01 "1" input segment motor M1 counts, when C01 "0", the counting is completed. (Note: Control the glass movement acceleration and the synchronization accuracy of M1 and M2 at this time to ensure the accuracy of the measurement). This L value is crucial in the process of gluing.When the glass is delivered to E04 "0" (falling edge), it decelerates, and it stops at E05 "0" (falling edge).When E05 "0" (falling edge), the suction cup cylinder and the rear support cylinder are extended, and the vacuum generator is activated. (As shown in the figure below) When the vacuum switch is “1”, it can be considered that it is indeed sucking, the locking cylinder is locked, the rear support cylinder is retracted, and the suction cup is driven by the linear actuator to move synchronously with the glass on the conveyor belt to the gluing area. (At this time, the suction cup has been sucking).After the glue is finished, the suction cup is detached and returned to the starting position.
When the horizontal gluing stroke of the large glass is not enough, the suction cup is released to the limit position, and then adsorbed when the third side is hit, and the fourth side will return to the starting position after the stroke limit of the fourth side is released.
The linear actuator has a "0" position switch, a position switch, and a safety switch - a total of 2 bidirectional travel switches.To ensure safety, the in-line actuator is provided with a maintenance disconnect switch.Figure 19 The equipment is equipped with a linear actuator4. Positioning and gluing:The suction cup and the glass move together and cross the center line of the muzzle by about 100 mm (position control is performed by the suction cup motor M5). At this time, the glue gun is turned 90°, the glue gun withdrawal system moves to "1" (see the back table), and the glass moves back and presses. The pipette tip is retracted to the centerline, which is metered and positioned by a potentiometer mounted on the retraction system. When the predetermined value is reached, it is confirmed that the center line is aligned. At this time, the positioning is completed and the gluing process begins. (See below)Figure 20 The Positioning and gluing of Low-E Glass 5. Gluing procedure:Glue principle diagram:US: It is the glue speed. mm/min.nS: is the number of revolutions of the lift motor M7. rpmna is the number of revolutions of the A-proportional motor M8. rpmnb: The number of revolutions of the B-proportional motor M9. rpmN: is the mixing ratio of components A and B. N: 1Figure 21 The Gluing procedure of automatic insulating glass sealing robotIts functional relationship is as follows:nS= US/18.38na= US bh/1306.24(1+1/N)nb= 5.01 na/N
US: Manually set by the operator.N:: Manually set by the operator.b: It is automatically detected in the input section and calculated according to the formula.h: Real-time detection by the depth sensor.※ US is set from 0-- the US to set a fixed acceleration value. The acceleration distance is about 150mm. At this time, Ua and Ub should follow in real-time. This is followed by a time delay St, which can be adjusted on the interface.※ When gluing horizontally, US is provided by the conveyor belt:
The parameters are as follows: Synchronous pulley pitch diameter D=88.94mm.
Reduction ratio i=10.Suction cup timing belt pitch diameter D=54.113mm.Reduction ratio i=10(5).※Depth sensor: It is a mechanism that has a linear relationship between depth and angle, and outputs data from a rotary potentiometer. For every 1mm change in depth, the angle changes by 3°. (3°/1mm.)6. The two components A B glue supply:The two components A and B supply glue to the proportioning mechanism separately. The principle is as shown in the figure above.A B glue supply is an independent unit, the switch command is given by the main control:On: "On" when the proportioning pump sucks glue.OFF: "OFF" when the proportioning pump is sucked into "XA2, XB2".The glue supply system has a temperature control device, which is independently controlled.There are contact pressure gauges to control the highest and lowest pressures.7. Glue and suck back:When gluing US starts, turn on FG1 with a delay △t (this △t can be adjusted on the interface), and then M8, M9, FG1, and FB1 are turned on, and the glue is mixed in proportion and following the speed.When the glue reaches the end of one side or A, B reaches XA1 (XB1) or the end of dispensing (one of 3 conditions), start sucking back (enter the sucking back program)When sucking back, first close FG1 and FB1. When the pressure in the mixer drops to 2.0 MPa, the output check valve FA1 is closed, and the input valve FB2 is opened to supply glue to the A and B proportioning pumps. M8 and M9 quickly retreat (3000 rpm), When it reaches XA2 (XB2), the A and B glue supply pumps stop supplying glue and exhaust. At this time, M8 and M9 continue to retreat to XA3 (XB3) and stop (at this time, the pressures of A, B, and pipelines have dropped below 2.0 MPa ), close the inlet valve and open the outlet valve, M8 and M9 rotate forward so that the pressure in the AB proportioning pump and the mixer is 2.0MPa (the pressure of B is slightly higher, and this pressure can be adjusted at the interface). Then start gluing.8. Deceleration and flip corner action:When the glue nozzle runs to about 100 mm before the end edge, it should decelerate. When the deceleration is 20 mm away from the end edge, the glue gun is closed, the concession is executed (2), the tooth plate is returned, and the glue nozzle continues to move until the center line coincides with the glass edge (this when the sensor is 135 mm away from the edge of the glass) flipped 90°.Figure 22 The deceleration and flip corner actionFigure 23 The amount of position when glue is applied horizontallyAfter turning 90°, the glass is retracted by about 15 mm, and the concession is executed (3) Press the glass and the tooth plate into place, and start the corner glue injection.※Flipping is an action with the highest safety requirements in the operation of the entire machine. If it is misoperated, it will cause a "crash", and the consequences will be serious . Therefore, the conditions for flipping are strict.8.1 The detection of each side must be done by two sensors, one sensor controls the position amount (height difference 135, length difference 145, as shown above.) One sensor measures the height (L) or length (H) value, according to the length or height value Calculate exercise data.8.2 Comparing the two data, if the error is greater than 2mm, the program must be suspended, and the operator can decide whether to continue or terminate after confirmation and verification.8.3 The 90° of the flip should be accurate, and the error should not exceed ±1°8.4 After flipping into place, there must be a signal output, so that the scraper and corner glue injection can be performed.9. Concession procedure:When gluing, the nozzle must have a certain contact force with the glass, and at the same time, it must adapt to the error of the glass edge and have a certain floating range. A special concession device. The principle is as follows:Figure 24 The special concession device of automatic insulating glass sealing robot Action sequence table: Air in take ○ Exhaust muzzle orientationP1, P2, P3, and P4 are controlled by 4 different pressure regulating valves and solenoid valves.P4=2G, P3=G+F, P2=F, P1=normal pressure, P5=normal pressure.10. Corner injection:For insulating glass, corner gluing is the key to maintaining tightness, which is completed by scraper and gluing.After the 4th step of the above 8 items is completed, the scraper action ① retracts, ② approaches the glass, and ③ rises close to the nozzle scraper. These actions have a delay control sequence, but the actions should be coherent, rapid, and without stagnation.
Then start to inject glue, so that the cavities at the corners are filled with glue without excess. This amount is controlled by time (Ts), which can be adjusted on the interface. After Ts arrive. The scraper is returned to reset, the corner glue injection is completed, the proportioning pump is sucked back, and the low pressure is maintained so that the glue can be applied in a straight line. When the scraper returns and resets, the telescopic cylinder has a reset switch to prevent the scraper from hitting the glass.Figure 25 The corner injection of insulating glass corner gluing 1Figure 26 The corner injection of insulating glass corner gluing 2※The movement direction of the fourth corner scraper is opposite to the upper glass.11. End of gluing:●After gluing, the glass moves forward to the output section, and when the trailing edge crosses C05, the tip is reversed 360° and reset.●The glass entering the output section must make A02".Video 1 The basic operation of insulating glass sealing robot equipment