The vacuum hoist is suitable for smooth surfaces such as glass processing, glass loading, and unloading, glass curtain wall installation, etc. The three-layer sealing ring has good sealing performance and soft texture. Double system control, barometer and air pump, stable quality, and high performance. Use vacuum chuck and drive system to handle, move and rotate. DC rechargeable vacuum pump can be used for on-site construction, equipped with battery device, the maximum bearing capacity can reach 800kgs.The pneumatic components adopt Taiwan Airtac, the quality is stable, and the pneumatic pressure is 0.6-0.8Mpa.
The glass can be turned and transported at 0-90 degrees.
The glass can be turned over and transported at 0-180 degrees.
The glass can be turned and transported at 0-360 degrees.
Arm length: 3000mm
Figure 1 The glass can be turned and transported at 0-360 degrees 1
1. The vacuum electric suction cup is used for the handling and installation of curtain wall glass and is generally used with cranes and hoisting trucks.
2. Two batteries are 12V DC (one of them is spare)
3. Charger: 110V / 240V /380V 50Hz / 60Hz, optional single-phase delivery
4. The carrying capacity of the electric suction cup for the curtain wall is 400kgs/600kgs/800kgs (three models are optional)
5. According to process requirements, a power mechanism can be added to realize the function of 90°-180° flip/rotation of the workpiece.
The control method can be manual control/electric control/remote control/automatic control. It can also be used as a manipulator and robot execution module to realize automatic and intelligent handling.
6. The equipment assembly is equipped with overseas imported vacuum pumps, valves, switches, and some important spare parts. Including optional American Thomas vacuum pump or Harmony vacuum pump, original imported CSB battery, Japanese SMC one-way valve, optional imported silicone suction cup, pneumatic components using Taiwan Airtac, etc.
Fully enclosed shell design, using Q345 manganese steel material, square tube welding, strong load-bearing capacity, safe and reliable, can be widely used in glass deep processing and transportation and glass curtain wall installation.
It can be equipped with American Thomas vacuum pump or imported brand Harmony vacuum pump, and imported CSB battery can be selected. The battery is energy storage and maintenance-free. There is no need to connect to a power supply during the glass deep processing.
The equipment is equipped with a vacuum pressure compensation system, which can ensure that the entire vacuum system is maintained at a relatively constant safe pressure value during the glass handling process, and the use process is more safer than other suppliers.
The equipment is equipped with power-off device, pressure-keeping device and alarm device. After an unexpected power-off, the pressure-maintaining function can extend the emergency processing time and sound the alarm at the first time to ensure the safety and reliability of the use process.
Optional Japanese imported digital display vacuum pressure switch, and digital display battery gauge, which could clearly and intuitively monitor the use of the glass lifter equipment.
Could optional 300mm American imported silicone suction cup. The suction cup adopts three-layer sealing ring, which has good sealing performance. It adopts all-copper control switch, one suction cup by one switch control. The material is soft, environmentally friendly and tasteless.
7. Stable performance, easy to maintain, fast and simple.
8. There are suction cups made of silica gel (oil-resistant, slip-resistant, corrosion-resistant; nitrile rubber suction cups can be selected according to actual needs, with stronger adsorption), which can form vacuum suction with the glass contact surface to generate vacuum.
9. Adopt negative pressure safe vacuum air circuit, negative pressure digital display, compared with traditional instrument display, the sensitivity is increased by 30%, and the display is more intuitive.
10. The suction cup can be adjusted and can be closed and opened separately.
11. The vacuum lifter is equipped with a buzzer and warning light device. In the case of power failure or vacuum leakage, optical and acoustic signals will respond to tell the operator to carry out emergency operations.
12. The vacuum lifter is equipped with a tank and pressure switch display, when the power is suddenly turned off, it can keep the workpiece from falling for 30 minutes.
13. There are 4 telescopic arms (optional), 4 suction pads with a diameter of 300mm, each suction cup can be moved on the beam, each suction cup can be closed by a separate handle valve, each suction cup can take off if The glass plates that customers want to process are small and can be operated as well. The same equipment can also process glass plates of different sizes.
14. The design of Jinan LIJIANG Glass vacuum cleaners has passed the European Union CE 13155 certification, and they are all CE-identified products.
The Glass hoisting
The installation of glass is a meticulous overall organization and construction. Before construction, check the personnel of each station, whether the various machines and tools are normal, and whether the measures are correct. Tools and parts for high-altitude operations should be placed in a tool kit to prevent objects from falling and hurting people. The glass can be hoisted after the inspection is completed.
(1) Check the quality of the glass, pay attention to whether the glass is cracked or chipped, and whether the position of the copper plate of the hanging clamp is correct. Wipe the surface of the glass with a dry cloth, and mark the position of the glass with a marker.
(2) Install an electric suction cup machine. The electric suction cup machine should be positioned, symmetrical, and slightly above the glass, so that the glass after lifting can avoid left and right deflection and rotation.
(3) Install manual suction cups and side protective rubber sleeves at appropriate positions on the glass. The manual suction cup on the glass allows workers working on different platforms to assist the glass in place when the glass is in place.
The advantages of vacuum glass suction cup spreader:
Small and lightweight, easy to handle workpieces, equipped with an oil-free vacuum pump, no external power supply;
Time-saving, labor-saving, and cost-saving, convenient and quick to operate;
With ergonomic design, sound and light alarm system, energy storage device, high performance, long service life And other characteristics; cooperate with the driving to form a complete lifting and handling solution.
Application of vacuum spreader:
Glass processing, glass loading, and unloading, glass curtain wall installation, etc.;
suitable for workpieces with relatively flat and dense surfaces and relatively regular shapes.
Working principle of vacuum spreader:
The vacuum suction cup is connected to the vacuum equipment (such as vacuum pump, etc.) through the air duct, and then contacts with other workpieces (such as glass, steel plate, etc.), and then starts the vacuum equipment to suck, so that negative air pressure is generated in the suction cup.
When the workpiece is transported to the destination, the vacuum chuck is changed from negative air pressure to zero air pressure or slightly positive air pressure through the hand slide valve, and the vacuum chuck is separated to complete the task of transporting the workpiece.
Vacuum spreader performance description:
1. The acousto-optic alarm system is the display of the spreader pressure gauge, and it works when the standard vacuum is 60%; the acousto-optic alarm is equipped with an automatic locking angle function when the load is 90 degrees vertical or horizontal.
2. Button control suction and discharge, energy storage and pressure preservation vacuum system, higher safety, continuous 360 rotation; manual rotation function, adjustable suction cup position;
3. The one-way valve is used in conjunction with the accumulator, which can accidentally cut off the power of the spreader during use, and can keep the workpiece in the adsorption state for 5-30 minutes without falling;
4. The extension rod can be assembled and unloaded to better adapt to the size and shape of various loads
The selection of vacuum spreader:
1. The quality of the workpiece to be transported: determines the size and quantity of the suction cup.
2. The shape and surface condition of the workpiece to be transported: select the type of suction cup.
3. Working environment (temperature) of the workpiece to be transported: select the material of the suction cupAccording to different glass specifications, the assembly method of the equipment is different.
The assembly methods are H type, I type, X type.
H type is suitable for ultra-long glass specifications such as 1400*7000*3-25mm
I Type is suitable for medium glass specifications such as: 1400*5000*3-19mm 3000*3000*3-19
X type is suitable for thick and small glass specifications such as 1600*4000*3-19mm
Figure 3 The 4 different forms of glass vacuum lifter cup spread 1
Operating instructions for vacuum spreaders:
Turn on the power switch on the control box, the vacuum pump is started, and the air in the accumulator is first evacuated to ensure sufficient vacuum. When the pressure is lower than 50%, the sound and light alarm lamp will alarm until the required vacuum pressure is reached. When the pressure reaches the set pressure, the vacuum pump will automatically stop running to save power. At this time, the vacuum hoist is in a ready state.
Control the movement of the lifting equipment so that the suction cup of the suction hoist is close to the surface of the glass. At this time, the suction cup of the suction hoist is fully fitted and sealed with the glass surface.
Push the manual hand slide valve on the operating handle. At this time, the suction cup is connected to the vacuum system, and the suction hoist automatically absorbs the glass. The vacuum pressure gauge will display the vacuum degree (pressure) at this time. When the pressure gauge shows 55% vacuum degree (-0.55kg/f), it means it can be transported. This process takes about 2-3 seconds.
Pull out the locking shaft pin and push the suction cup holder forcefully to drive the workpiece to flip up. When it is about 90 degrees, the shaft pin automatically locks the suction cup holder. At this time, the 90-degree vertical flip of the workpiece is realized.
Control the electric hoist to transport the plate to the unloading position;
Figure 4 The operation of glass suction crane vacuum lifter 1
Pull back the manual slide valve on the operating handle to make each suction cup communicate with the atmosphere, then the vacuum pressure between the suction cup and the glass surface will disappear, and the glass will separate from the suction cup.
Operate the lifting equipment to move to the next board to be transported, and repeat step