Insulating glass is a new type of building material that has good heat insulation, sound insulation and can reduce the weight of the building. It plays an important role in green energy saving, safety, and anti-fog. It bonds and seals two or more pieces of glass with sealing strips and glass strips. Coated butyl rubber plays a first sealing role in the production. The glue application process in a glass factory has problems such as waste of sealant, uneven glue application, and low efficiency, which urgently need to be improved by Jinan LIJIANG Glass.
1. The overall design of the system
The original system has a support table and a support beam. The glue applicator tray is fixed on the guide support beam, and the glue gun is fixed at the end of the support beam. Each movement of the support beam can complete the unilateral gluing of the glass. The same glass has four sides The gluing work requires flipping the glass three times. The purpose of the system design is to achieve a highly automated glue control, which can not only avoid the waste of glue, improve the quality of glue, but also reduce the cost. According to the needs of the site and the investigation of the operating workers, the plan is determined as follows after a comprehensive analysis:
(1) The mechanical structure is modified to complete the two-axis operation of the glue gun;
(2) Choose a PLC controller to increase the degree of automation of gluing;
(3) Use servo unit and servo motor to achieve speed control;
(4) Select sensors to achieve accurate control of glue output and glue breaking;
(5) Develop PC monitoring software to realize real-time monitoring of the glue application process.
(6) Storage function: the whole equipment could store 3 pieces of insulating glasses on the three belts when the glass size are less than 1.8 m.
Figure 1 The storage function of Jinan LIJIANG insulating glass sealing robot 1
2. System structure and hardware selection
The system is mainly composed of mechanical and electrical parts. The newly-added tray and Y-axis guide rail in the mechanical part are newly-added structures. As shown in Figure 1.
1. Support table
2. Guide support beam
4. Glue gun fixing column
5. X-axis guide rail
6. Y-axis guide rail
The electrical system includes the upper computer control part and the lower computer. The upper computer completes the real-time display and control of the glue application process information. The lower computer PLC accepts the signal from the field sensor, executes the program to process the data, and drives the execution unit. The selection of the main components is shown in Table 1.
Table 1 The selection of the main components from Jinan LIJIANG Glass
|Low pressure electricity||Germany||SIEMENS|
3. Servo unit parameter setting
The normal operation of the servo unit requires the relevant parameters to be set as follows:
(1) Setting of speed control mode
When the glue output of the glue dispenser is constant, the glue can be applied even when the servo motor speed is stable, so set the servo unit to speed control mode, that is, Pn000.1=0. Use the proportional relationship between input voltage and speed to set the speed input command. When the set speed command input is +9V, the forward speed of the motor is 1500r/min, and when the input is +3V, the forward speed of the motor is 500r/min. Pn300=900, the "rEF_0" attribute of Fn009 is set to "donE".
(2) Setting of start and stop time
To get smoother constant acceleration and deceleration, it is necessary to set its soft-start function. as shown in picture 2. In the figure, Pn305 is the time required for the motor to reach the maximum speed from the stopped state, Pn306 is the time for the motor to reach the maximum speed from the maximum speed, ta is the actual acceleration, TB is the actual deceleration, nN is the maximum speed or rated speed, and n is the actual Operating speed.
The voltage U and speed n of the PLC analog output signal meet:
According to experience, adjust the acceleration and deceleration time setting ta=tb=100ms, nN=1500r/min, use the above formula to set Pn305 and Pn306.
(3) Setting of basic operating functions
Combined with the control requirements, the control of the servo unit needs to meet the servo ON always effective, the forward and reverse control of the guiding support beam and the tray; over-travel protection; motor free-running stop and emergency stop. The parameters are set as:
Pn50A.1=0, Pn000.0=0, Pn50A.3=2, Pn50B.0=3, Pn001.1=2, Pn001.0=2.
Figure 2 The PLC control system from Jinan LIJIANG Glass 1
4. Software development
(1) PLC software design
The PLC program adopts a modular design method and is completed with function blocks. FC1 is initialized, and the tray is reset through the magnetic sensor; FC2 collects information from the host computer and selects the operating speed of the servo motor according to the glass specifications determined by the host computer; the initial position of the FC3 glass is confirmed, and the optical fiber sensor detects whether to enter the automatic four sides Gluing process; FC4 four-side gluing function, the gluing process has 4 sequential states, state 1 is the X-axis, state 2 is Y axis, state 3 is X-axis and state 4 is Y-axis; FC5 Detect the arrival of the next glass. If it is detected within the set time, the specifications of the glass will be confirmed. If the next glass is not detected, the control process will be completed.
(2) MCGS configuration software design
The main screen of the host computer monitoring system includes four sub-screens: user login, manual/automatic control, communication test, history query, and printing. Before performing control or parameter setting, the communication connection between the PLC and the host computer needs to be tested. The start, manual, and automatic detection of all motors, as well as the detection of sensors, use the Light control to display the detection status, and the connection status is distinguished by color. After entering the manual/automatic control mode, first, select the glass specifications, determine the amount of glue and the motor running speed, and then enter the control mode. Each servo motor can realize forward and reverse manual/automatic, and there is an interlock between the two. In addition, the specifications, processing time, and servo alarm conditions of the coated glass are displayed, and historical data conditions can be inquired and printed.
Figure 3 The MCGS configuration software design of Jinan LIJIANG Glass 1
Automatic glue application monitoring system. After debugging, it has been put into use, and all functions have reached the transformation requirements and achieved the expected results.
1. The machine is suitable for glass deep processing enterprise ,high automation, Reduce labor intensity, save manpower, improve production efficiency.
2. Whole machine adopt man-machine touch screen interface, with memory function
3. After coating sealant ,the glass edge and corner is full without air bubbles , smooth surface, no need to pare the corner.
4. Using two sets of independent sealant supply system, two kinds of sealants switch fast ,in one-button operation easily (Model II), save time to change sealant.
5. The width of machine is 1.5m, small floor area, save spacer.
6. The sections is one production line, it can prestore three pcs glass to improve the efficiency.
7. The smallest insulating glass size can be processed is 300*300mm.
8. Equipped with anti blocking device in the mixer, easy to clean.
9. Servo control system adopts world famous brand (Japan YASKAWA), the performance is stable, counting speed is fast ,sealant output with high precision ,surface with high smoothness.
10. Shaft transmission to make the glass being transferred smoothly with accurate positioning.
11. Special V type transmission belt to avoid the sealant sticking on the belt, ensure the glass edge clean, V type Block is changeable.
12. The spare parts are produced with high standardization and high precision, ensure the machine can be used with long-term stability.
13. Suitable for triple glazing.
14. Conveying wheel on backboard adopts embedded wheel ,to make sure the glass be transported smoothly.
15. Equipped with high speed positioning function ,glass can be located accurately when transport fast.
16. Touch screen adopt ethernet communication, sensitive operation, suitable for popular operation.
17. Keep machine service and upgraded timely with our own R&D departments.
18. 20 years experience in extruding systems to make the system more stable.
19. High pressure non-return valve to make the washing speed faster, save sealant and avoid blocking.
20. All low-voltage appliance adopt France Schneider to make the performance stable.