-- How to layout glass deep processing and optimize connection equipment
Glass deep processing products are deep-processed glass, which are glass products with specific functions made by using once-formed flat glass (float glass, rolled glass, etc.) With the rapid development of glass deep processing technology, the maximum production capacity of a deep processing production line can reach 9 million square meters per year. The larger the production capacity, the higher the production efficiency, the lower the cost, and the stronger the competitiveness. The production capacity of solar photovoltaic glass deep processing connection is not only affected by the production capacity of each stand-alone equipment but also related to the overall layout of the production line.
Based on the existing stand-alone equipment, this article optimizes the layout of the connecting equipment, improves the production tact, and satisfies the production capacity of the tempering furnace to the greatest extent, thereby increasing the production capacity of the entire deep processing production line.
1. Analysis of the connection process and connection capacity of solar photovoltaic glass deep processing
1.1 Solar photovoltaic glass deep processing process
The production line is arranged in a continuous tempering furnace with two edging lines and two coating lines. The original glass sheet is loaded by the loading robot and then enters the edging unit. After the surrounding of the glass is polished, it enters the washing machine to wash off grease, glass powder, etc. After cleaning, it enters the online inspection device for inspection. When the panel glass needs to be processed, the glass is washed in the pre-coating washing machine after online inspection. After cleaning, it enters the AR coating room, is coated with AR film under the action of the coating machine, and then enters the tempering furnace to be tempered; when processing the back glass, After the online inspection, the glass enters the punching line for punching. After the punching is completed, it enters the pre-coating cleaning machine for cleaning. After cleaning, it enters the screen printing room, and then enters the tempering furnace for tempering. , packed by the unloader, and manually packed into the warehouse.
Figure 1 The solar photovoltaic glass bending machine
1.2 Analysis of production capacity of solar photovoltaic glass deep processing connection
For example, the heating section of a new energy-deep processing in-line tempering furnace of LIJIANG Glass service company is 42 m long. According to the ultra-white rolled glass of 1950 mm * 976 mm * 2.0 mm and the glass heating time of about 108 s, the production capacity of the tempering furnace is 10.3 Pieces/min, so the production capacity of each piece of equipment in the deep processing line can meet the production capacity of the tempering furnace as much as possible, which can maximize the designed production capacity of the entire production line.
Based on the original equipment, the main factors restricting the production capacity of glass deep processing lines are:
1) Loading robot. According to the production capacity of the tempering furnace, the production capacity of the loading robot is 5 pieces/min, that is, the cycle time is 12 s/piece. In actual production, during the glass grabbing process, the glass frame of the glass frame is constantly decreasing, the grabbing position of the robot is constantly changing, and the grabbing cycle is increased, so it is difficult to maintain the production cycle of 12 s/piece, so it is less than 5 pieces/piece in actual production. min production capacity.
2) Connect the spokes before and after the tempering furnace. Due to a certain number of original connecting spokes, the distance from the end of the drying line to the front end of the tempering furnace and from the end of the tempering furnace to the packaging and cleaning machine is short, and the speed of the glass on the connecting spokes is difficult to reach the production speed of the tempering furnace.
3) Unloading robot. Due to the short distance between the cleaning machine and the unloading robot, when the unloading robot adopts the lower grasping method, the production cycle is slow, and the connecting roller table is prone to collision.
2. Measures to improve the production capacity of solar photovoltaic glass deep processing line
Because of the current problem of glass deep processing connection, to maximize the production capacity of the tempering furnace and increase the production capacity of the entire deep processing connection, the following measures are taken.
Given the current problem of glass deep processing connection, to maximize the production capacity of the tempering furnace and increase the production capacity of the entire deep processing connection, the following measures are taken.
2.1 Set up the glass rack moving device of the loading robot
In the photovoltaic glass deep processing connection line, in the prior tech, the glass is transferred from offline to online and is stacked on a fixed glass rack. As shown in Figure 1, the glass frame is fixed on the ground. During the loading process of the robot, the position of the gripper must be adjusted continuously. The gripper of the loading robot grabs the first piece of glass to the last piece of the glass frame. The glass movement stroke is changed, so the grabbing rhythm is different, and the grabbing rhythm is not based on the original equipment, by adding a glass frame moving device, as shown in Figure 2":
Figure 2 Schematic diagram of loading robot
When the loading robot is working normally, place the glass rack with glass in the designated position on the moving frame, and rotate the motor reducer to drive the glass rack to move. Through the above technical solution, every time the loading robot grabs a piece of glass, the glass rack moving device moves the glass rack to the designated position, so that the grasping position and the grasping rhythm of the loading robot remain unchanged, and the photovoltaic glass deep processing connection capacity increased by about 6%.
Figure 3 Schematic diagram of loading robot (adding glass rack moving device)
2.2 Adjust the edging process plan
The main function of the glass edging machine is to grind the micro-cracks and sharp angles on the edge of the glass to achieve the required geometric size. The glass edging line is composed of 1# straight bilateral round edging machine, glass automatic straight line turning table, and 2# straight bilateral round edging machine (with servo safety angle). In the photovoltaic glass deep processing connection, there are two edging process schemes: one is to grind the short side of the glass first, then grind the long side, and then chamfer; the other is to grind the long side of the glass first, then grind the short side and then chamfer.
When adopting the edging process scheme 1, as shown in Figure 3, after the glass edging is completed, it will run vertically on the production line, which meets the requirements of the production line arranged vertically, and does not need to be turned again. The disadvantage is that the 1# edging machine does not exert its maximum production capacity. It is the 2# edging machine that restricts the edging capacity, because the 2# edging machine needs to chamfer the four corners of the glass to the safe corners, and the chamfering device needs to have operating space. According to the different edging speeds, the 2# edging machine has two pieces. The spacing between the glass must be 500~600 mm. For the same piece of glass, the 2# edger grinds the long side and also chamfers it. It takes more time to grind a piece of glass than the 1# edger grinds the short side. Therefore, in this arrangement, the 1# edger Capacity is wasted.
Figure 4 The schematic diagram of edging solution 1
When adopting the edging process plan 2, as shown in Figure 4, the glass enters the 1# edging machine longitudinally, and the long side of the glass is ground first, and then the short edge is ground. The production capacity of the machine is equivalent, the glass spacing of the 1# edger can be controlled within 100 mm; the glass spacing of the 2# edger is controlled at 500~600 mm, and the production capacity is matched.
Figure 5 The schematic diagram of edging solution 2
Comparing the two process schemes, according to the solar glass specification of 1634 mm*985 mm, the production capacity of grinding the long side first and then grinding the short side is more than one piece per minute more than grinding the short side first and then grinding the long side. Therefore, in the photovoltaic glass deep processing connection, the second scheme is generally used to improve the production of the edger.
2.3 Adjust the front and rear connecting lines of the tempering furnace
Figure 5 shows the front and rear transmission spokes of a new energy-tempering furnace. According to the specification of 1950 mm * 976 mm * 2.0 mm, ultra-white rolled glass and the glass heating time is about 108 s, the production capacity of the tempering furnace is 10.3 pieces/min, so after the glass comes out of the dryer, the single line speed should reach 5 pieces /min. It can be seen from Figure 5 that the glass passes through a transitional spoke (the single motor control before the change) and then enters the 2# interchange spoke. Under the existing process conditions, a new energy-deep processing transformation line is currently a "2 For 1" process (that is, two edging lines supply one tempering furnace), when the single line speed reaches 5 pieces/min, the glass from the two drying lines is easy to hit the piece at the 2# interchange spoke, so the front spoke is tempered. The speed of the pass must be reduced, which will inevitably affect the capacity of the tempering furnace.
Figure 6 The front and rear of the tempering furnace are connected to convey the mixed channel
Similarly, when the glass is out of the tempering furnace, because the spokes are all controlled by a single machine, and the number of spokes is small, the speed of the glass is very fast after it is released from the furnace, and the distance from the furnace end to the packaging cleaning machine is short. The process standard of the package cleaning machine is that it is difficult to separate the glass after the glass is out of the tempering furnace, and it is easy to collide with the 1# interchange. To meet the production capacity requirements of the tempering furnace, the following measures are taken for the arrangement of the front and rear connecting lines of the tempering furnace:
1) Double-motor and reducer control are performed on the front and rear row and spaced spokes, the separated spokes, and the acceleration spokes behind the dryer. As shown in Figure 6, when the glass leaves the dryer, the front end of the glass first triggers the photo-eye sensor. At this time, the speed of the front end of the accelerated spoke matches the speed of the dryer (to prevent the glass from being scratched); when the end of the glass leaves the dryer, the acceleration end spokes are matched with the 2# interchange spokes, the glass starts to accelerate, and the distance is widened. Similarly, before the glass enters the tempering furnace, the speed should be reduced, and the distance between the glass should be controlled by two-speed reducers in the row and spoke; after the glass exits the tempering furnace, the speed of the separated spoke should be controlled, and the distance between the glass should be widened to prevent a collision.
Figure 7 Wiring the double motor reducer spokes
2) Change the 1# interchange and the 2# interchange before and after the tempering furnace (the glass can be worn down after the change). Taking the transmission of the spokes after tempering as an example, as shown in Figure 7, after two pieces of glass exit the tempering furnace in turn, when the 1# glass passes through the 1# interchange spokes, when the synchronous belt rises, the 2# glass can be lowered from the synchronous belt. Pass through, which can open the glass gap and prevent a collision.
Figure 8 Schematic diagram of wiring after tempering
2.4 Adjust the glass-grabbing method of the unloading robot
When the distance between the back-end glass cleaning machine and the unloading robot for deep processing is small, when using the lower grabbing method (about 4 to 5 pieces/min), the glass transfer distance is short, and collisions are likely to occur; the unloading robot adopts the upper grabbing method. In the mode (about 7 pieces/min), the production cycle is fast, and when the transmission distance is short, the collision can be prevented.
There are many factors affecting the production capacity of solar photovoltaic glass deep processing connection. LIJIANG Glass analyzed the influencing factors of glass deep processing connection production capacity and proposed some measures to improve the connection production capacity, which provides a certain reference for the subsequent design of photovoltaic glass deep processing connection.