1. The insulated glass production line is equipped with an imported system that is reliable and durable. Equipped with a touch display for easy operation and control.
2. The whole machine has two modes of operation, automatic and manual, and each section can be operated manually, which is convenient, simple, and concise to use.
3. The whole machine adopts multi-stage frequency conversion control, which is fast. The equipment has a multi-speed operation optimization function, which can automatically realize the operation of various sizes of glass within the processing range of the equipment. There is no need to adjust each part according to the size of the glass. One shift per day The quantity of processed finished glass is more than 800 pieces.
4. Each conveying part of the production line adopts a buffer parking function. Avoid the phenomenon of collision between glass and equipment positioning, reduce glass damage and reduce the wear of glass on the conveying wheel.
5. The production line includes a feeding conveyor, cleaning and drying machine, inspection conveyor and aluminum frame assembly machine, glass waiting machine, laminating flat press, and turning table, which is flexible for customers to choose from. The waiting section can be configured according to user requirements.
6. The feeding conveyor has a coating detection and alarm system, which can accurately detect whether the coating surface of the coated glass is placed correctly or not, and if it is placed incorrectly, the buzzer will alarm and the transmission will stop at the same time. Help customers judge the failure of the machine. (This item is customized by the user and requires special requirements)
7. The surface of the cleaning and drying machine box and the water tank is made of stainless steel wire drawing board, and the appearance is neat and beautiful without rust. The transmission rubber roller adopts an acid and alkali-resistant rubber roller, which is durable. The spacing can be automatically adjusted according to the glass of different thicknesses within the processing range of the equipment.
8. Three pairs of brushes are cleaned in separate chambers and equipped with high-pressure water sprayers to ensure clean cleaning. The three pairs of brushes all use soft high-temperature wires to prevent damage to the surface film of the coated glass. The washing room is covered with a plexiglass water baffle, which is easy to disassemble and maintain. The cabinet door of the cleaning section can be opened during work, and the transmission and washing conditions of the glass can be seen directly through the plexiglass.
9. The washing and drying section adopts step-less frequency conversion speed regulation, and the glass can run smoothly at an appropriate speed. Max speed is reached when only teleporting status.
10. The waterway system includes the secondary waterway circulation system, that is, the washing waterway system and the rinsing waterway system. The glass is first washed by the washing waterway and then rinsed by the rinsing waterway. The water is drawn out from the water tank by the water pump and sprayed onto the glass surface through the water nozzle of the spraying water pipe. After the glass is cleaned by a brush, it flows back to the water tank for recycling. The rinse water tank is equipped with a water heating device with temperature control, which can automatically maintain the water temperature. If the water quality is poor, the user needs to be equipped with a water treatment device. After the water is treated, the water enters the rinse water tank and is recycled according to the above steps. Customers can choose flexibly. (The water treatment device is prepared by the user)
11. The inspection transmission and aluminum frame assembly machine adopt double-speed transmission. When the glass is sent out from the washing and drying machine, the inspection conveyor runs at a low speed, which matches the speed of the washing and drying machine; when the rear edge of the glass passes through the photoelectric switch on the right side of the inspection conveyor, the inspection conveyor runs at high speed, and the glass is accelerated to be conveyed. The two-speed transmission not only improves production efficiency but also avoids the abrasion of the conveying wheel caused by the inconsistent transmission speed at the connection between the inspection conveyor and the washing and drying machine. The output part adopts the optional stop function, which can be sampled and inspected at any time, and the glass that has not been cleaned can be found in time to fully guarantee the qualified rate of the finished product.
12. The inspection transmission and aluminum frame assembly machine has glass positioning and aluminum frame positioning devices, which are convenient for glass positioning and aluminum frame placement positioning, and improve work efficiency. Adjust the thickness of the two-component polysulfide glue by adjusting the positioning stopper on the glass side. Aluminum spacer frames are installed on a glass of different thicknesses, and the side and bottom positioning of the aluminum frame can be adjusted. The waiting machine can realize the waiting function of glass and effectively improve the efficiency of glass processing.
13. Imported suction cups are used in the movable front press of the combined sheet press, and the working area of the suction cups is reasonably allocated according to different sizes of glass. The work distribution of a single suction cup ensures the effective air pressure of the suction cups and avoids glass slipping as much as possible.
14. The combination and flat pressing of the glass are controlled by the servo system and the four-ball screws that ensure the operation of the front pressing sheet fully ensure the safe and smooth combination of the two pieces of glass. According to the size of the glass and the set parameters, the system can fully guarantee the processing accuracy of the finished insulating glass, effectively reduce the damage during the glass processing, and the damage rate is almost zero.
15. It can realize automatic processing of three-layer glass, large and small pieces of glass, and special-shaped glass. (optional according to user requirements)
16. Universal wheels are distributed on the working surface of the turning table. The supporting plane formed by the universal wheels supports the glass surface, which is beneficial to the movement of the glass on it. The turning table is turned over by two cylinders. There are two working modes of "manual" and "automatic" for glass flipping. When in the "manual" state, step on the foot switch, and the glass will turn to the level. In the "automatic" state, the turning table will turn over automatically. After removing the glass, step on the foot switch to reset the turning table.