Compared with the ordinary insulating glass production line, the LJBZ2035GF vertical 2.5m air-floating single channel argon gas filling insulating glass production line adopts the air-floating backing plate, which can prevent the glass from being scratched during processing and avoid the contamination of glass roll marks...
Main performance features
1. Identification of Low-E coated glass
It can identify the film layer of the coated glass, ensure the correct position of the film surface, and avoid unqualified products caused by the wrong position of the film surface.
2. To ensure that the coating layer is not scratched when making the coated insulating glass, three sets of soft brushes are used to work at the same time; the cleaning and drying section shield and the wheel frame are all made of food-grade 404# stainless steel, and the parts in contact with water are made of Stainless steel and other corrosion-resistant materials; high-pressure fans, sealed sound-absorbing materials and circulating air devices not only reduce secondary pollution but also reduce energy consumption and noise, ensuring long-term optimal cleaning effect and service life. The shell of the washing machine is made of stainless steel, and the upper and lower top plates are made of 5 mm thick stainless steel plates.
3. Increase the transmission section, and greatly improve the work efficiency
The conveying section is increased to two sections, which can store more glass after cleaning, avoiding the production bottleneck caused by the slow cleaning speed, and thereby improving production efficiency.
4. Energy-saving intermittent automatic work
When the glass runs to the end of the lamp inspection section and stops, the brush and the water pump also stop working, the fan damper is closed and the power is reduced to a minimum. After the front glass is assembled, the brush, water pump, and fan will automatically return to normal work.
5. Reasonable aluminum strip positioning design
The glass is stopped and positioned at the end of the positioning section of the aluminum frame, that is, the aluminum bars are placed. The side positioning and lower positioning of the aluminum frame are manually and steplessly adjustable, and the scale is displayed, which is convenient for adjustment. In addition, while the glass on the segment is automatically combined, aluminum bars can be placed in the positioning segment of the aluminum frame, which greatly reduces the average production time of each piece of glass and improves production efficiency.
6. Automatic detection of glass height
The segmented lifting beam is equipped with a glass detection device, which always stops at a position 10cm above the glass, without having to go up and down every time, which greatly improves the speed of splicing. The positioning of the second piece of glass on the combined segment is accurate, and it is completed by the manipulator, which does not require manual push to assist with the positioning, and truly realizes the automatic combination.
7. Externally combined double insulating glass
According to production needs, in addition to making single-layer insulating glass, it can also automatically combine double-layer insulating glass in the splicing segment to meet market demand and increase market competitiveness.
8. Secondary plate pressing
When the length of the glass is greater than the length of the plate pressing section, secondary pressing can be performed. The plate pressing surface can be fine-tuned.
9. After the plate pressing section is a vertical conveying section
After the plate is pressed, the next section is a vertical conveying section, which is convenient to connect with the automatic gluing machine and improve the automation degree of the equipment.
10. Touch screen monitoring and display system, automatic diagnosis of equipment failure
Equipped with a 10.4-inch touch screen man-machine interface, it can automatically display the production process of insulating glass and the operation of the equipment, and automatically diagnose equipment failures. The system is set with a pause function. When there is a problem with the glass, press the emergency stop button, put the glass in its original position after processing it, turn on the emergency stop button, and press the reset button, and the system will return to its original working state. Improve work efficiency and reduce labor intensity.
1. Free inquiry and consulting support.
2. Free sample-making support.
3. Manufacturing process inspection.
4. Free quotation.
1. Offering the specifications for the entry-level glass deep-processing machine with 1 years warranty.
2. English software, user manual, and engineer guide.
3. 7/24 technical support by email or call, if you have any problems, we will help you to solve them within 12 hours.
4. During the warranty period, if any part is broken, we will provide it for free.
5. Free remote service and support, if it is necessary, our engineer will come to your country for training.
6. 7 working days to produce the machine, in the meanwhile, we will report the production process in time.
1. Is it easy to operate for a beginner?
We provide an English manual or live video guide that will show how to set up and use the machine. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you can quickly learn to operate. If you still have any problems, please contact us directly via calling or mailing.
2. How to choose the right entry-level glass deep-processing machine?
Yes, to give you a suitable entry-level insulating glass producing machine, please tell me the max working area, materials for processing, and the thickness for the materials to be cut. Then an affordable glass deep-processing machine will be recommended to fit your requirements.
3. If the glass deep-processing machine have any problem after I ordered it, what could I do?
3.1. Free parts will be sent to you in the warranty period if the machine has any problem.
3.2. Free after-sales service life for the machine, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
3.3. We will offer 7/24 free service and support by phone, WhatsApp, skype, and mail.
4. What about quality control?
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete machine will be tested to make sure it can work very well before being out of the factory. The testing video and pictures will be available before delivery.
5. What about the MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1 set glass deep-processing machine. We could send the glass deep-processing machine to your country port directly, please tell us your port name. There will be the best shipping freight and machine price for you.
6. What about the payment terms?
6.1. 30% by T/T in advance, 70% by T/T before shipping.
6.2. L/C is acceptable, if the amount is big, please issue the draft for our confirmation at first.
7. What about the delivery terms?
We will arrange the delivery on the terms we both agreed upon after the confirmation by the buyer. For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days. For special ordered machines, it would be 15 to 30 days depending on the factory arrangement.
8. What about the packing?
Waterproof plastic film package with foam protection in each corner. Plywood case package with steel belt. It saves space as much as possible for container loading.
9. What about the documents after shipment?
After shipment, we will send original documents to you by DHL which include the packing list, commercial invoice, bill of landing, and other certificates as required by clients.
International Shipping Around the World
All the glass deep-processing machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air, or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with your name, email, detailed address, product, and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.