Compared with the ordinary insulating glass production line, the LJBZ2035GF Vertical 2.5m Air-floating Double Channel Argon Gas Filling insulating glass production line adopts the air-floating backing plate, which can prevent the glass from being scratched during processing and avoid the contamination of glass roll marks...
Benefits & Features
1. The whole machine adopts PLC control equipment operation, adopts multi-stage frequency conversion control, and the equipment multi-speed operation optimization function. The daily output of a single shift insulating glass could be produced is more than 400 pieces by one working day.
2. Each conveying part of the production line adopts the function of buffer parking to avoid the collision between the glass and the positioning of the equipment. Reduce the wear of the glass on the conveying wheel.
3. The production line includes a feeding conveyor, washing and drying machine, inspection, transmission and aluminum frame assembly machine, glass waiting machine, flat sheet pressing machine, and turning table.
4. The surface of the cleaning and drying chassis and the water tank is made of food-grade 404 stainless steel wire drawing board, which has a neat and beautiful appearance. The transfer rubber roller adopts an acid and alkali-resistant rubber roller, which can automatically adjust the spacing according to the glass of different thicknesses.The two pairs of brushes are equipped with high-pressure water sprayers, and the two pairs of brushes are all made of soft high-temperature wires to prevent damage to the surface film of the coated glass. The cleaning chamber is covered with a organic glass water baffle, which is easy to disassemble and easy to maintain. The cabinet door of the cleaning section can be opened during work, and the transmission and cleaning of the glass can be directly seen through the organic glass.
5. During cleaning, the water is pumped out of the water tank by the water pump, sprayed onto the glass surface through the nozzle of the spray water pipe, cleaned by the brush, and then returned to the water tank for recycling. The rinse tank is equipped with a temperature-controlled water heater that automatically maintains the water temperature. If the water quality is poor, the user needs to be equipped with a water treatment device. After water treatment, the water enters the rinsing water tank and is recycled according to the above steps. (The water treatment device is prepared by the user)
6. The inspection conveyor and aluminum frame assembly machine adopt two-speed transmission. When the glass is sent out from the washing and drying machine, the inspection conveyor runs at a low speed, which matches the speed of the washing and drying machine; when the rear edge of the glass passes the photoelectric switch on the right side of the inspection conveyor When the inspection conveyor runs at a high speed, the glass is conveyed at an accelerated rate. The two-speed transmission not only improves production efficiency but also avoids the wear of the conveyor wheel caused by the inconsistent transmission speed at the connection between the inspection conveyor and the cleaning and drying machine. The light inspection output part adopts the optional stop function, which can be sampled and inspected at any time, and the uncleaned glass can be found in time to fully guarantee the qualified rate of the finished product.
7. The waiting machine can realize the waiting function of glass, which can effectively improve the speed and efficiency of glass processing.
8. Domestic suction cup device is used in the movable front sheet of the flat press machine (the user can choose an imported suction cup device), and the working area of the suction cup is reasonably allocated according to different sizes of glass. Avoid glass slipping.
9. The flat pressing of the sheet is driven by a hydraulic system, and the movement adopts a four-point synchronous rack and pinion, which fully ensures that the two plates are pressed in parallel. There is a pressure regulating function for processing insulating glass of different sizes, and the pressure holding time can also be adjusted according to the size of the glass.
10. The positioning is accurate and there is no dislocation phenomenon. The well-known brand vacuum generator is used in the flat pressing section, which has a large suction force, and the vacuum degree of the suction cup is above 0.8bar.
1. Free inquiry and consulting support.
2. Free sample-making support.
3. Manufacturing process inspection.
4. Free quotation.
1. Offering the specifications for the entry-level glass deep-processing machine with 1 years warranty.
2. English software, user manual, and engineer guide.
3. 7/24 technical support by email or call, if you have any problems, we will help you to solve them within 12 hours.
4. During the warranty period, if any part is broken, we will provide it for free.
5. Free remote service and support, if it is necessary, our engineer will come to your country for training.
6. 7 working days to produce the machine, in the meanwhile, we will report the production process in time.
1. Is it easy to operate for a beginner?
We provide an English manual or live video guide that will show how to set up and use the machine. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you can quickly learn to operate. If you still have any problems, please contact us directly via calling or mailing.
2. How to choose the right entry-level glass deep-processing machine?
Yes, to give you a suitable entry-level insulating glass producing machine, please tell me the max working area, materials for processing, and the thickness for the materials to be cut. Then an affordable glass deep-processing machine will be recommended to fit your requirements.
3. If the glass deep-processing machine have any problem after I ordered it, what could I do?
3.1. Free parts will be sent to you in the warranty period if the machine has any problem.
3.2. Free after-sales service life for the machine, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
3.3. We will offer 7/24 free service and support by phone, WhatsApp, skype, and mail.
4. What about quality control?
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete machine will be tested to make sure it can work very well before being out of the factory. The testing video and pictures will be available before delivery.
5. What about the MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1 set glass deep-processing machine. We could send the glass deep-processing machine to your country port directly, please tell us your port name. There will be the best shipping freight and machine price for you.
6. What about the payment terms?
6.1. 30% by T/T in advance, 70% by T/T before shipping.
6.2. L/C is acceptable, if the amount is big, please issue the draft for our confirmation at first.
7. What about the delivery terms?
We will arrange the delivery on the terms we both agreed upon after the confirmation by the buyer. For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days. For special ordered machines, it would be 15 to 30 days depending on the factory arrangement.
8. What about the packing?
Waterproof plastic film package with foam protection in each corner. Plywood case package with steel belt. It saves space as much as possible for container loading.
9. What about the documents after shipment?
After shipment, we will send original documents to you by DHL which include the packing list, commercial invoice, bill of landing, and other certificates as required by clients.
International Shipping Around the World
All the glass deep-processing machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air, or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with your name, email, detailed address, product, and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.