The Lijiang Automatic Glass Cutting Line, which is consist of 3 parts composition of the production, including 4 types of CNC machine: the Automatic Glass Cutting Line, the Automatic Glass Loading Table, the Automatic Glass Cutting table, and the Air-floating Breaking Table.
Lijiang-CNC-6133 (G) Automatic Glass Cutting Line.
Lijiang-SP-6133 (G) Automatic Glass Loading Table.
Lijiang-CNC-6133 (G) Automatic Glass Cutting Table.
Lijiang-BP-6133 Air-floating Breaking Table (Type 2+1).
Lijiang-CNC-6133 Automatic Glass Cutting Line
The overall plan of the project: CNC automatic glass cutting line is composed of an automatic loading table, automatic cutting table, and air-floated breaking table. The automatic glass cutting line is mainly used in the processing of flat glass, which can quickly and accurately load sheets, cut straight-line,special-shaped glass, and air-floated mechanical breaking sheets.
The Working flow is as follows: Loading table uses mechanical turnover, through the vacuum suction cup taking glass sheet from the rack, put down to the loading table. The glass is conveyed to the cutting table through the roller on the loading table and the conveyor belt on the cutting table. The cutter holder on the cutting beam of the cutting machine drives the cutter to move at high speed in the X direction and Y direction by servo motor. Using Z-axis motor rotation to control the tangent trajectory of the tool. At the same time, the cutter pressure and the depth of the cutter are controlled by analog quantity, and the four axes are operated simultaneously to cut. When the cutting is finished, the glass sheet is sent to the air-floated breaking table for breaking through the air cushion formed by the conveyor belt and the breaking table.
Lijiang-CNC-6133（G type）Fully Automatic Glass Cutting Machine
lijiang Fully Auotmatic Glass loading Table
①Basic working principle:
It is mainly used for automatic glass loading. After putting the glass in the designated position and giving the signal of loading, the big arm turns up about 95 degrees through the overturning mechanism, and the whole machine starts to move forward. When the induction device on the small arm touches the glass, the whole machine stops walking and the glass is sucked by the suction cup through the vacuum system on the glass,small arm lifting motor lifts the glass upward and backward about 80 mm. The walking motor retreats and the big arm falls down. When the bing arm is in place, the suction cup under the glass begins to blow. When the small arm falls down, the glass falls on the conveyor wheel. Finally, the glass is conveyed to the cutting table by the conveyor wheel.
It is mainly composed of frame mechanism, turnover mechanism, sucker lifting mechanism, X-axis walking mechanism, Y-axis walking mechanism, conveying mechanism, vacuum and gas circuit control system and electrical control system.
③Detailed working steps::
The whole working process can be accomplished by PLC automatic control or manual control. The manual mode is mainly suitable for equipment adjustment and maintenance. Each action can be completed independently or can be used for normal work.After giving the loading signal (manual and automatic), the arm turns upward about 95 degrees through the overturning mechanism, and the whole machine starts to move forward. When the induction device on the arm touches the glass, the whole machine stops walking.The vacuum system works, the glass is sucked by the sucker through vacuum systems. When the vacuum pressure reaches the set pressure, the vacuum pump stops. The sucker's telescopic connecting rod mechanism lifts the glass back and up 80 mm through the arm-lifting motor. Stopping for about 1.5 seconds to make sure the glass is sucked up, the big arm driven by a motor to reverse the glass to the transmission roller. The suction cup under the glass begins to blow, and the telescopic connecting rod mechanism makes the suction cup and the glass fall at the same time.When the glass falls on the conveyor roller, the small arm continues to fall, the glass is separated from the suction cup, and the conveyor starts to send the glass sheet to the front end of the loading machine and stop at the signal point.Then the whole frame moves automatically to find the zero position and stops. Waiting for the signal from the cutting table, the glass can be sent to the cutting table at the same speed as the conveyor belt on the cutting machine. After the glass is sent out,automatically repeat the work cycle. The machine can select any position according to the required glass thickness.
Flip sprocket chain: high precision wear-resisting reinforced；
Conveying rollers: PU material；
Vacuum suction cup: Nitril rubber material(Double Adsorption Structure)；
Flip reducer: Bangfeili/zhongyan
X & Y aixs reducer: Bangfeili/zhongyan
Sucker lifting reducer:Sankai/zhongyan
⑤Electrical appliance configuration:
PLC controller: Delta;
Frequency converter: Delta;
Touching screen: Delta;
Contactor switch: Schneider;
Circuit breaker: Chint,;
Switching power supply: Delta;
Control transformers: Chint,;
Main electromagnetic valve: Airtac;
Photoelectric switch: Guangchuan/puruide/aotongmike；
Proximity switch: Guangchuan/puruide/aotongmike；
Note: Depending on the delivery date and technical improvement, the production company reserves the right to replace the parts of the same level brand.
Sheet size: Min size: 2400 *1500mm (Single Side loading)
Max loading size: 6100 x 3300 mm
Glass sheet thickness: 3 ~ 19mm
Working absorption depth: 700 mm
X-axis walking speed: 5-25m/min (adjustable)
Y-axis walking speed: 8-12 m/min (adjustable)
Conveying speed: 5-25m/min (adjustable)
Number of flip arms: 12 arms (double side loading)
Number of single arm suckers: three
Loading type:Double side loading
Working cycle: 60S (30S for each additional position)
Installation power supply: AC380V/50HZ (special circumstances can be adjusted according to customer requirements)
Installation total power: 8-17 kw
Compressed air: 0.6-0.8 Mpa;
Vacuum: -50-99 Kpa (adjustable according to glass thickness)
Working table height: 900 + 20mm
Machine size: 4650 x 2980 x 900mm
1) The alarm system: with reliable vacuum detection device, to appear abnormal situation can be automatic alarm and display, can be used to control when abnormal and confirmed The vacuum alarm when abnormal and guarantee under the glass in the vacuum state; When the emergency stop to ensure the vacuum suction cups in a glass in the vacuum state, avoid Avoid glass damage due to abnormal downtime;
2) The operation pattern: the device has automatic mode and manual mode two functions for selection, operation convenient and intuitive;
3) The operating interface: LCD touch-screen display, Chinese display, convenient operation;
4) The main frame, and steel structure all use international quality rectangular pipe compound links and bolt assembly; Rectangular steel tube thickness :over3-8mm
5) The material of the machine has been aged, the surface has been rust-removing technology to remove rust spots and surface oxide layer, the bottom layer has been sprayed with high-grade epoxy primer, and the surface has been sprayed with high-grade automobile paint.
lijiang-CNC-6133（G type）Fully Automatic Glass Cutting Machine
Fully Automatic Glass Cutting Machine
Its working principle is to convey the cut glass by conveying the belt to the worktable, automatically input the position of glass through photoelectric scanning system, and then the cutting head with a diamond wheel on the cutter holder moves along X and Y directions respectively by program control, cut the sheet. A CNC motion controller is used in the control part of the machine, and an advanced AC servo motor is used in the drive part.
Automatic Cutting table: It consists of chassis mechanism, beam mechanism, worktable mechanism, cutting knife mechanism, conveying mechanism, photoelectric scanning positioning mechanism, and electrical control system.
③Detailed working steps：
Refer to "Instructions for the Use of Fully Automatic Glass Cutting table"
1) The chassis material is welded and formed by the national standard manganese-containing section bridge steel (Q345A) after aging treatment. The comprehensive mechanical properties, plasticity, and welding properties of this kind of steel are good. The frame is processed as a whole, and the stability and accuracy of the equipment are greatly improved by tempering aging treatment to ensure the stability of the product. After a special rust removal process, the surface rust spots and the oxide layer are removed. The topcoat is sprayed with high-grade epoxy primer and the topcoat is sprayed with high-grade automobile paint.
2) Through the analysis of professional structure software, the equipment ensures the stability, dynamic balance, mechanical strength to achieve the most perfect match, and ensures that the structure of the table is not deformed.
3) The device has one key reset function. It can complete all the preparations before starting automatically by clicking on the touch screen, which greatly improves work efficiency.
4) Reasonable arrangement of integral cables and gas pipes and complete sealing
5) High-speed silent linear guide is adopted for guide rail, which has high cutting accuracy and low noise.
6) Advanced Japanese Ankawa servo motor is used in the driving part, which makes the equipment reliable, error small, and efficient.
7) Japanese SMC proportional solenoid valve is used for cutting rice. The pressure is automatically adjusted according to the glass thickness. The cutter head rotates 360 degrees, and the upper and lower buffering cutter cuts (any straight line and all kinds of special-shaped glass can be cut accurately).
8) The knife head is equipped with a knife protection function. If the knife head falls outside the glass or the glass gap, the program stops automatically, effectively preventing damage to parts and glass.
9) Double motor high-speed drive (large inertia Yaskawa servo) ensures cutting speed and fluency
10) Conveyor device, synchronous automatic transmission device, convenient for glass upper and lower transmission, frequency conversion speed regulation, stable and easy to optimize the transmission speed
11) Positioning device, the photoelectric scanning positioning system
12) Compensation function, tool eccentricity compensation, clearance compensation, pitch compensation
1) NSK Main Bearing: NSK；
2) Guideway: FUJUN;
3) Rack / Gear: RUIAN;
4) Knife wheel / holder: Bowler, Germany;
5) Table: Imported industrial felt;
6) Table board: waterproof high-density board;
1) Power supply voltage: 380V/50HZ (special circumstances can be designed according to customer requirements)
2) Gas source pressure: 0.6-0.8 Mpa; (User provided)
3) Servo system: Yaskawa servo motor
4) Converter: Delta
5) Conveying reducer: Sankai / Zhongyan
6) Proportional Valve: SMC
7) Main solenoid valve: Airtac
8) Motion Controller: GUGAO / OPTIMA
9) Intermediate relay: Hequan / Puruide
10) AC contactor: Schneider
11) Motor Circuit Breaker: Schneider
12) Air switch: Zhengtai
13) Proximity switch: Guangchuan/puruide/aotongmike
Note: Depending on the delivery date and technical improvement, the production company reserves the right to replace the purchased parts of the same brand.
1) Max size:6100×3300mm
2) Thickness: 3～19mm
3) Cutting accuracy: ±0.30
4) Cutting accuracy of special-shaped glass: ±0.35
5) Cutting speed: 0-200m/min
6) Conveying speed: 0-25m/min
7) Machine size: 6800×4100×1500mm
8) Working table height: 900mm±20mm
9) Weight: 2600kg
10) Total power of equipment: 9-15kw
1) fast running speed, smooth running, high control accuracy, modular controller structure;
2) The man-machine interface is simple and generous, the parameter adjustment is simple, the parameters that need to be modified by operators are less, simple, and intuitive, and the requirements for operators are low.
3) Pipeline cutting mode, photoelectric positioning cutting mode, and direct cutting mode are set free through options. The automatic cutting mode and air operation mode can be switched at any time during the processing.
4) Graphic library nesting programming, select special-shaped from the library, set relevant parameters, processing quantity, automatic nesting, generating processing trajectory;
5) Complete storage of glass pressure stock, once the cutting pressure of each specification thickness is input and saved, it can be directly invoked;
6) Real-time tracking and displaying of processing path, timely recording of motion coordinates, axis state, I/0 state, automatic recording of fault diagnosis and alarm;
7) Receive a variety of processing documents, accept the standard G code of Optima, Super Package Software, AUTOCAD DXF file, the system has its own graphics editing software (the same as Paul's editing method);
8) Graphic library nesting programming, selecting abnormal shape from the library, setting relevant parameters, processing quantity, automatic nesting, generating processing trajectory;
9) The sorting function of DXF class files, including the nearest point, entry point, or by graphics color clockwise, counterclockwise sorting, and other options. Free the switch between single-phase cutting and bidirectional cutting is realized.
10) Photoelectric positioning function, according to the actual position and deflection angle, automatically adjust cutting;
11) Compensation function: tool eccentricity compensation, clearance compensation, pitch compensation;
12) All kinds of protection: including soft and hard limit, cutter pressure limit, external emergency stop control, and so on.
1) Importable optimization results done in the Office
2) Cutting scheme can be manually created and edited
3) With copy and mobile functions
4) Manual editing of the cutting sequence
5) The cutting scheme can be quickly created by X, Y, and Z modes.
6) Simultaneous optimization of multiple original and small patches
7) Optimized typesetting without size limitation
8) Optimized Result Rotation, Mirror Management, etc.
9) Priority management for small size cutting optimization
10) Priority management of original glass sheet optimization
11) Template Scanning Function and Scanning Graphics Processing
12) Original glass sheet storage Management
13) 20 efficient optimization algorithms
14) Cutting graphics can be edited
15) Label Design and Label Printing（Label-WAY）
16) Clear Printing of Optimized Result Report
17) Excel Data File Import
18) Low-E and Adhesive Glass Cutting Management
19) A graphics library containing 350 parametric graphics, including all the commonly used graphics types (Geo-Way)
20) Two-Dimensional CAD System with Abnormal Scanning Processing Function (Cad-Way)
21) Automatically converting digital signals from CNC systems into graphical forming points
22) There are many language choices for the software operation interface, including the Chinese interface.
23) Follow up the latest international software development, provide upgraded versions in real-time, and achieve the latest functional requirements for customers.
Lijiang-BP-6133 Air-floated breaking Table ( 3+1 type )
Air-floated Breaking Table
1. Equipment Composition：
It is mainly composed of four parts: frame mechanism, splitting mechanism, pneumatic control system, and electrical control system.
2. Electrical part：
1) Contactors: Renmin/Zhengtai
2) Circuit Breaker: Renmin/Zhengtai
3) Button: Renmin/Zhengtai
4) Main solenoid valve: Airtac
5) Other Pneumatic Components: Deke/Shengguan
6) Fan: Liyuan
3. Mechanical part；
1) Working table: Waterproof High-Density Plate
2) able: Imported industrial felt (black)
3) Breaking bar: solid wood (natural color)
Note: Depending on the delivery date and technical improvement, the production company reserves the right to replace the purchased parts of the same brand.
4. technical parameter；
1) Breaking bar: 3+1 type
2) Table Size: 6300×3500mm
3) Glass thickness:3-19mm
4) Power: 8kw
5) Table height: 900 + 20mm
1) The line realizes the functions of full-automatic loading, conveying, automatic cutting machine, and air-floated breaking.
Upload: 0 people (full-automatic stage without personnel operation);
Cutting: 1 person (knows basic computer operation, has glass cutting experience);
Fragmentation: 2 persons (with glass braking experience)
A. No special requirements for operators, simple operation, and easy management;
B. Safe, efficient, and fully automatic mounting table effectively ensure the safety of operation and prevents the glass from breaking. The fully automatic conveying device reduces the workload of operators.
C. High cutting accuracy, good stability, can meet all kinds of production needs, effectively guarantee the processing quality of the later process and reduce the processing difficulty;
D. High IQ cutting machine optimization software can greatly improve the glass utilization rate and reduce production costs. The powerful gallery can ensure that equipment can cut various shapes of glass to meet the cutting requirements of various orders.
E. The automatic oil injection and pressure adjustment function of the cutting machine can effectively ensure the stability and cutting effect of the cutting machine glass.