With the development of the glass market in some developing countries, automated glass machinery and equipment have also developed. Among them, glass cutting machines have gradually matured, and there are countless manufacturers. As a glass production enterprise, how should we choose the glass cutting equipment that suits us?
Taking the automatic glass cutting machine as an example, the following points should be paid attention to when purchasing:
1. Type selection: According to the actual cutting layout of the enterprise itself, choosing the most suitable one, that is, what kind of glass to cut is the basis for considering the layout, which mainly involves normal wear and tear of equipment and unnecessary capital investment.
2. Cutting accuracy: choose according to your actual needs. You can't just look at the introduction of the product manual and the manufacturer's words. It is mainly in the technical research, such as the control of the cutter wheel, the running-in of the gear and rack, and the design. Reasonable, the level of the control system, and then the measurement in the actual cutting. Only in this way can we fully grasp the synchronous control level of the cutting mechanical part and the control system.
3. Cutting speed: The speed can only be discussed on the premise of meeting the cutting accuracy. Since it is difficult to judge whether the highest speed is reached by the eyes, the software simulation function of the servo driver of the cutting machine can be used to check whether the motor speed can reach the highest...
4. Automatic typesetting optimization function: Due to the particularity of the work, people with high education or level are rarely assigned to work, so the operation of the cutting machine is required to be simple, easy to understand, safe, and stable. The maintenance is simple, avoiding the embarrassing situation where you can afford the equipment but cannot maintain the equipment. The optimization should apply to your actual situation, and you cannot pursue a 100% optimization rate, which will result in cuts that cannot be broken, work efficiency will drop, and it cannot be completely optimized according to the manufacturer's specifications, because some original glass plates are not refined, which will cause the cutting machine to drop the knife, and special-shaped cutting The graphics library is rich and flexible, and the graphics files of CAD and Solidworks software can be imported into the library.
5. Simple and convenient maintenance: Don’t equip too many input and output and mechanical sensors, and try to keep as few unnecessary switches and indicator lights as possible, because once a certain component on the machine fails, it will affect the use of the cutting machine. Fewer parts result in a simpler design, lower probability of failure, less wiring, and easier troubleshooting and replacement parts. And it is best to debug the status of each input and output signal on the display screen. Maintenance cost is an important factor that must be considered at the top of the list when purchasing equipment.
6. Saving energy consumption: When the cutting requirements can also be fulfilled, choosing cutting opportunities that save energy consumption will bring many benefits to the enterprise: 1. With the development of society and the shortage of energy, the price will continue to rise, and energy saving can save part of daily production Second, saving energy can protect the environment and save energy.
7. Good design coordination. All mechanical parts, electrical parts, etc., have been carefully calculated, and the combination and coordination are reasonable and reliable, avoiding a series of problems that affect production caused by inconsistency.
8. Easy to use and operate. The cutting machine is a simple tool to complete the cutting task (similar to the function of the printer), and the multi-functional control buttons will only bring trouble and mistakes to the workshop workers. Some automated glass cutting machines are now as simple as a one-button operation, and the operation of the loading table only has 3 buttons.
9. Save energy consumption. When the cutting requirements can also be fulfilled, choosing equipment with low energy consumption will bring many benefits to the enterprise: 1. With the development of society and energy shortage, its price will continue to rise, and energy saving can save part of the daily production cost; 2. Consumption saving can protect the environment and save energy.
10. Noise reduction. This is a part that cannot be ignored by an enterprise. With the development of society, the requirements of employees for the working environment are also constantly increasing. A good working environment can not only make employees feel happy but also avoid physical injury. Glass cutting machine manufacturers should attach great importance to this link from the beginning of R & D and design.