Compared with the ordinary insulating glass production line, LIJIANG Glass LJBZ2535DGF Vertical 2.5m Air-floating Single Channel Argon Gas Filling insulating glass production line adopts the air-floating backing plate, which can prevent the glass from being scratched during processing and avoid the contamination of glass roll marks...
Benefits & Features
1. The whole machine adopts PLC control equipment operation, adopts multi-stage frequency conversion control, and the equipment multi-speed operation optimization function. The daily output of a single shift insulating glass could be produced is more than 400 pieces by one working day.
2. Each conveying part of the production line adopts the function of buffer parking to avoid the collision between the glass and the positioning of the equipment. Reduce the wear of the glass on the conveying wheel.
3. The production line includes a feeding conveyor, washing and drying machine, inspection, transmission and aluminum frame assembly machine, glass waiting machine, flat sheet pressing machine, and turning table.
4. The surface of the washing and drying chassis and the water tank is made of food-grade 404 stainless steel wire drawing board, which has a neat and beautiful appearance. The transfer rubber roller adopts an acid and alkali-resistant rubber roller, which can automatically adjust the spacing according to the glass of different thicknesses.The two pairs of brushes are equipped with high-pressure water sprayers, and the two pairs of brushes are all made of soft high-temperature wires to prevent damage to the surface film of the coated glass. The cleaning chamber is covered with a organic glass water baffle, which is easy to disassemble and easy to maintain. The cabinet door of the cleaning section can be opened during work, and the transmission and cleaning of the glass can be directly seen through the organic glass.
5. During washing, the water is pumped out of the water tank by the water pump, sprayed onto the glass surface through the nozzle of the spray water pipe, cleaned by the brush, and then returned to the water tank for recycling. The rinse tank is equipped with a temperature-controlled water heater that automatically maintains the water temperature. If the water quality is poor, the user needs to be equipped with a water treatment device. After water treatment, the water enters the rinsing water tank and is recycled according to the above steps. (The water treatment device is prepared by the user)
6. The inspection conveyor and aluminum frame assembly machine adopt two-speed transmission. When the glass is sent out from the washing and drying machine, the inspection conveyor runs at a low speed, which matches the speed of the washing and drying machine; when the rear edge of the glass passes the photoelectric switch on the right side of the inspection conveyor When the inspection conveyor runs at a high speed, the glass is conveyed at an accelerated rate. The two-speed transmission not only improves production efficiency but also avoids the wear of the conveyor wheel caused by the inconsistent transmission speed at the connection between the inspection conveyor and the cleaning and drying machine. The light inspection output part adopts the optional stop function, which can be sampled and inspected at any time, and the uncleaned glass can be found in time to fully guarantee the qualified rate of the finished product.
7. The waiting machine can realize the waiting function of glass, which can effectively improve the speed and efficiency of glass processing.
8. Domestic suction cup device is used in the movable front sheet of the flat press machine (the user can choose an imported suction cup device), and the working area of the suction cup is reasonably allocated according to different sizes of glass. Avoid glass slipping.
9. The flat pressing of the sheet is driven by a hydraulic system, and the movement adopts a four-point synchronous rack and pinion, which fully ensures that the two plates are pressed in parallel. There is a pressure regulating function for processing insulating glass of different sizes, and the pressure holding time can also be adjusted according to the size of the glass.
10. The positioning is accurate and there is no dislocation phenomenon. The well-known brand vacuum generator is used in the flat pressing section, which has a large suction force, and the vacuum degree of the suction cup is above 0.8bar.
The Air-floating Glass Transmission Section
At present, with the development of technology and market demand, the insulating glass format of glass curtain wall buildings continues to expand and its thickness continues to become thinner. Therefore, the production technology of the insulating glass automated production line is required to be higher. At present, large-sized flat glass is mostly transported by contact transmission rollers. These contact methods can easily cause scratches and contamination to the flat glass, and can easily cause the glass to break, thus seriously affecting the quality of the product and thus the production efficiency.
Based on the phenomena of scratches and contamination that often occur among glass deep processing practitioners, LIJIANG Glass independently developed and produced an air-floating glass transmission section, which is used for air-floating transportation of large-scale glass, including a bracket and an air-floating transportation platform installed on the bracket. , the air flotation conveying platform is assembled and spliced by several air flotation conveying plates; several floating holes are distributed on the air flotation conveying plate, and a conveying channel is opened inside the air flotation conveying plate, and the conveying channel runs through the side of the air flotation conveying plate, Each of the floating holes is connected to a transportation channel inside the air flotation transport platform; the floating holes are in the shape of a funnel with an upward opening, and diversion grooves are evenly provided around the edges. The new air-floating glass transmission section has a simple structure, easy processing, and flexible operation. Through airflow control, specific airflow distribution can be achieved to achieve air-floating lifting with uniform lifting force, stable load-bearing of large glass, and convenient transportation.
The External Plate Pressing Structure Section
Most of the insulating glass plate pressing structures currently in use use ball screws and hydraulic pressure. In the actual production process, most of the production line equipment and transportation structures require the insulating glass to be transported at an angle, resulting in subsequent plate pressing. The structure is also tilted. After long-term use, the plate-pressed structure is prone to metal fatigue, causing the insulating glass to collide with the plate-pressed structure, causing fragmentation and delaying the production progress. Secondly, during the subsequent plate pressing process, the hydraulic pressure The mechanism and ball screw are easily prone to stroke deviation, resulting in uneven subsequent plate pressure, which may lead to loose sealing or fragmentation.
In response to this problem, LIJIANG Glass independently developed and produced an automated insulating glass outer sheet pressing production line using a plate pressing device. Through storage boxes, buffer rods, buffer springs, mounting blocks, balls and negative pressure suction cups, it can ensure During the process of extrusion and transportation, the insulating glass is in a relatively stable state and will not be dislocated, which avoids the problem of loose sealing and improves the quality stability of the product. Through the limiting frame, limiting rollers, plate surface and base, The working stroke of the limiting plate can be limited to avoid the problem of uneven force, which may lead to broken insulating glass or loose sealing.
1. Free inquiry and consulting support.
2. Free sample-making support.
3. Manufacturing process inspection.
4. Free quotation.
1. Offering the specifications for the entry-level glass deep-processing machine with 1 years warranty.
2. English software, user manual, and engineer guide.
3. 7/24 technical support by email or call, if you have any problems, we will help you to solve them within 12 hours.
4. During the warranty period, if any part is broken, we will provide it for free.
5. Free remote service and support, if it is necessary, our engineer will come to your country for training.
6. 7 working days to produce the machine, in the meanwhile, we will report the production process in time.
1. Is it easy to operate for a beginner?
We provide an English manual or live video guide that will show how to set up and use the machine. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you can quickly learn to operate. If you still have any problems, please contact us directly via calling or mailing.
2. How to choose the right entry-level glass deep-processing machine?
Yes, to give you a suitable entry-level insulating glass producing machine, please tell me the max working area, materials for processing, and the thickness for the materials to be cut. Then an affordable glass deep-processing machine will be recommended to fit your requirements.
3. If the glass deep-processing machine have any problem after I ordered it, what could I do?
3.1. Free parts will be sent to you in the warranty period if the machine has any problem.
3.2. Free after-sales service life for the machine, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
3.3. We will offer 7/24 free service and support by phone, WhatsApp, skype, and mail.
4. What about quality control?
The whole production procedure will be under regular inspection and strict quality control. The complete machine will be tested to make sure it can work very well before being out of the factory. The testing video and pictures will be available before delivery.
5. What about the MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1 set glass deep-processing machine. We could send the glass deep-processing machine to your country port directly, please tell us your port name. There will be the best shipping freight and machine price for you.
6. What about the payment terms?
6.1. 30% by T/T in advance, 70% by T/T before shipping.
6.2. L/C is acceptable, if the amount is big, please issue the draft for our confirmation at first.
7. What about the delivery terms?
We will arrange the delivery on the terms we both agreed upon after the confirmation by the buyer. For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days. For special ordered machines, it would be 15 to 30 days depending on the factory arrangement.
8. What about the packing?
Waterproof plastic film package with foam protection in each corner. Plywood case package with steel belt. It saves space as much as possible for container loading.
9. What about the documents after shipment?
After shipment, we will send original documents to you by DHL which include the packing list, commercial invoice, bill of landing, and other certificates as required by clients.
International Shipping Around the World
All the glass deep-processing machines can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air, or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with your name, email, detailed address, product, and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.