LJ-F Insulating Glass UV Irradiation Detector Equipment is designed and manufactured according to the technical requirements of the relevant industry international standard, which is used to test the UV radiation resistance of insulating glass.
Install an ultraviolet lamp in a closed test box, place the glass sample in a suitable place in the box, and receive ultraviolet radiation. Place a cooling plate in close contact with the other side of the sample. The cooling plate is cooled by tap water. Whether there is fog, oil or other dirt on the cooling pan to judge the UV radiation resistance of insulating glass.
Specifications and technical indicators
1. Temperature inside the test chamber: 50℃+3℃
2. Power/Power: AC: 220V/1.8KW
3. Cooling plate material: copper
4. Light source output power: >40W/㎡
5. Distance between sample center and light source: 300mm;
6. Test light source: UV lamp MLU type 300W;
7. The inlet and outlet water temperature of cooling plate: 16℃±2℃
8. Time setting range: 0~300h
9. Working environment temperature: not less than 20℃
10. The equipment consists of an ultraviolet irradiation detector and a constant temperature circulating water device.