LJ-5 Insulting Glass Dew Point Detector Equipment is a special instrument designed and manufactured according to the revant international standard "Insulating Glass", which is used to detect the dew point performance of insulating glass.
The dew point meter is composed of a copper base glass tube and a special low temperature digital thermometer.
1. Inject about 25mm of ethanol or acetone into the glass tube, turn on the switch of the thermometer, insert the probe into the glass tube, add dry ice to reduce the temperature to ≤-60°C, and add dry ice to the glass tube during the whole test to make the temperature Keep at -60°C.
2. Place the sample horizontally, and coat the upper surface with a layer of ethanol or acetone, so that the dew point meter is in close contact with the surface, and the residence time is determined according to the standard requirements.
3. Remove the dew point meter and immediately observe whether there is condensation or frost on the inner surface of the glass sample. If there is no frost or condensation, the dew point temperature is recorded as -60℃. If there is condensation or frost, place the sample until there is no frost or condensation, increase the temperature of the dew point meter and continue to measure, each time increase by 5 °C, until the measurement reaches -40 °C, record the highest dew condensation temperature of the sample, This temperature is the dew point temperature of the sample.
1. Measuring surface diameter: 50mm
2. Temperature measurement range: -80℃~100℃ Accuracy: ±0.5%
3. Accuracy: 0.1℃
4. Battery voltage: 1.5V
5. Use environment: temperature 0-50℃ Relative humidity: ≤85% non-corrosive gas
The equipment includes: a high-precision digital thermometer, a glass tube, a copper base, a certificate of conformity, a manual, and a dry ice maker